Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 84 Magoffin County 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Anybody have any details on this game?
Fugate went off
Redneck Wrote:Fugate went off

So did his mom, at the start of the second half on her husband at the scorer’s table. It was definitely a heated exchange. She looked like she needed a trip to the Regal Beagle with ole Ralphy to calm her down.
Read somewhere Fugate and Keaton accounted for 70+ points
2000PHS Wrote:Read somewhere Fugate and Keaton accounted for 70+ points

The numbers I was told was Fugate finished with 38 and Keeton Finished with 34! BIG night for the tandem. Ratliff finished the game I believe with 10. I still haven’t heard how many rebounds Keeton ended up with but I know it was MANY!
Ralph Furley Wrote:So did his mom, at the start of the second half on her husband at the scorer’s table. It was definitely a heated exchange. She looked like she needed a trip to the Regal Beagle with ole Ralphy to calm her down.

She’s the biggest idiot in EKY sports.
She should have controlled her temper for the sake of her child but he deserved it from the story circling around
A mod needs to delete the tweets referring to the Paintsville parent. In no way shape or form should it ever be allowed, especially from people hiding behind a screen name.

Most parents are very passionate about their kids, teams, and schools and we will get louder than expected and more passionate than we intend. No one is perfect nor will any one of us ever be.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:A mod needs to delete the tweets referring to the Paintsville parent. In no way shape or form should it ever be allowed, especially from people hiding behind a screen name.

Most parents are very passionate about their kids, teams, and schools and we will get louder than expected and more passionate than we intend. No one is perfect nor will any one of us ever be.

So we can evaluate a kids performance in anonymity but not the behavior of an adult?

Yeah, that sounds about right.
BoondockSaint Wrote:So we can evaluate a kids performance in anonymity but not the behavior of an adult?

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with constructive criticism. But getting online with the intent to just bash a player, coach, ref, or parent crosses the line.
BoondockSaint Wrote:So we can evaluate a kids performance in anonymity but not the behavior of an adult?

I would say an argument between two adults has absolutely nothing to do with the game. So I would say that is off topic and a rule violation.