Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duct Tape Bandit Robs Liquor Store
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This made cnn and likely to be on jay leno tonight lmao.
That guy's an idiot. How can he say it wasn't him, after they pulled the duct tape off his face and have pictures of it?
This happend like three or four days ago.
You can watch the cnn story on cnn headline news.
Batpuff Wrote:This happend like three or four days ago.
The first I heard of it was on the news yesterday. Looks like http://www.dailyindependent.com 8/10/07 but now its all over and its pretty funny.
Reminds me of the Sticky Bandits from Home Alone, haha.
Wow! Really that is all I can say. I have sent this link to everyone in my department and they are all crying from laughing so hard. That is priceless!!
I have a friend that went down to UK last weekend. Let me add that he can make these duct tape items like nothing. I have actually seen him make a wallet, a cap and yes even mask before lol. This makes me wonder just a little bit. lol He is a good guy though!
Every community has more than one of these type of people.... looks to me like he did it for the attention more than anything... but the video they showed on the Lexington news was hilirious...
That was hilarious! To me, the funniest part is where they said he had the back of his shirt pulled up over his head, like Cornholio from "Beavis and Butt-head".

It makes you wonder, did he ask them if they had any TP? Smile
Sometimes I forget why people have these opinions and pre-conceived notions about Kentucky, but if someone sees this dude, tell him thanks for reminding meRolleyes

I'm lucky I live in NORTHERN Kentucky, it's a wole different stateSmile
That is the funniest news story I have heard in a while LOL. It is uncanny how much Bevis and Butthead influenced this kids life (and apparently urban culture).
haha What an idiot.

BFritz, just stay up there buddy. lol jk
Trust me BFritz people are crazy anywhere you go. However, there is a special kind of crazy in east KY. Ah let the stereotypes roll! lol.
The Duct Tape Bandit just made The Today Show...LOL.... what a goober!
This guy is crazy... he acts like he has the mentality of a 2nd grader or something lol.
Wow the Today show! He is furthering the stereotype for eastern Ky, only now on a national level. Lol
Ok I thought it was funny, until I actually just watched the video, wow.
When the guy started talking like he was from the streets of Compton, he seriously made me think that he might have a mental disorder. I mean come on, he wrapped his head with duck tape (which will still give away your facial features), then claimed that they have the wrong guy on tape!
Well, yeah, and keep in mind that he said he was intoxicated when he woke up, then fell asleep on the couch, and the next thing he knew he was in jail.....but not a minute later his story changed and he said he was walking from food lion or something and he could all of the sudden remember seeing another person running from the scene......this guy is full of B.S. and he needs some psychiatric treatment.
he didnt tell you about the time he tried to rob a liquor store did he? Smile
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I have a friend that went down to UK last weekend. Let me add that he can make these duct tape items like nothing. I have actually seen him make a wallet, a cap and yes even mask before lol. This makes me wonder just a little bit. lol He is a good guy though!
Dang!!!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:he didnt tell you about the time he tried to rob a liquor store did he? Smile

Don't recall lol. My buddy isn't stupid enough to do something asinine like that lol
I smell a new reality TV show...

"The Adventures of the Duct-Tape Bandit" Smile
Man I still can't get over the drawing that they made of him lol. You got to love Cornholio!
I wonder what poor lawyer will have the unenviable task of trying to defend this doofus...
I beat the lawyer actually laughed after reading the report and seeing the video. I don't think that any training could prepare you for that.