Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trey James to Wake Forest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just read that Trey James committed to Wake Forest. Congrats to him!!
Is he a junior or senior?
Spud6 Wrote:Is he a junior or senior?

He is a junior.
Congratulations. Well Deserved.
Way to go Trey James
Congrats to him. It doesn't get any bigger than A.C.C. college basketball.
Not to be a Debbie downer but I’ve watched him several times this season. I’m not impressed at all. But congrats to him regardless.
basketballx2 Wrote:Not to be a Debbie downer but I’ve watched him several times this season. I’m not impressed at all. But congrats to him regardless.

Well, the good part for him is your opinion doesn't matter much here. Obviously, the coaching staff at Wake Forest were impressed. That is what matters most.
You’re right, my opinion doesn’t matter. We will wait and see how much he actually plays ;-)
basketballx2 Wrote:You’re right, my opinion doesn’t matter. We will wait and see how much he actually plays ;-)

imagine getting on a message board under a name to hide your real name and wishing misfortune on a junior in high school .. takes a special breed of stupid :yawn:
congrats to Trey. Only problem I would worry about in this situation is if manning will still be the coach. I hear he is probably gone. 31-50 last 3 years as head coach and 74-103 since he been head coach. my worry would be will new coach honor the commitment. They dont have too. seen it happen a lot.
basketballx2 Wrote:You’re right, my opinion doesn’t matter. We will wait and see how much he actually plays ;-)

Regardless, if he makes it or not he has accomplished a lot by getting an offer from Wake Forest. Not many people from the mountains can say they have received an offer from an A.C.C. school.
Congrats Trey! Now go show people what you can do.
Hate to ask a stupid question. But where does he play?
Easy Wind Wrote:Hate to ask a stupid question. But where does he play?

He is a Junior at Martin County HS the old Sheldon Clark.