Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 66, Pikeville 52 (15th All-A Region Semi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley cruises into the finals of the All-A. Valley led by 18 at the break and were never really threatened in the 2nd half.
SV plays Paintsville tomorrow at 2:00 for the 15th All-A title.
Why did Sammons not play for Pikeville?
Spud6 Wrote:Why did Sammons not play for Pikeville?

I believe he got poked in the eye right before the end of the 1st quarter.
After Sammons went out Pikeville was down 22-1. At that point the Panthers were without their 3 best players in Sammons, Hall and Lockhart. Final score was 66-52. That means the Panthers outscored Valley 51-44 after being down 21 points. Considering Pikeville was without those 3 and the way they battled says a lot. Robinson from Pikeville I found out is only a Sophomore so with those 3 plus Robinson the next 2 years Pikeville will be fine. Hard to play Valley without your best. You can’t make any mistakes against the Wildcats if you want to beat them. They will make you pay on everything. Tigers vs Wildcats should be a good final.
Well PIKEVILLE sure would lay it on Valley if they were without 3 of their starters. Believe it. Pike will take another beating when they go to Shelby Valley , Tuesday January 21st. See ya PIKEVILLE. Little ***** cats
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Well PIKEVILLE sure would lay it on Valley if they were without 3 of their starters. Believe it. Pike will take another beating when they go to Shelby Valley , Tuesday January 21st. See ya PIKEVILLE. Little ***** cats

I can’t make anything of your post? Pikeville was without 3 starters. 2 of those starters are out for the year. Lockhart with a broke leg and Hall with a torn ACL. Valley better worry about winning the big one before Potter leaves. For his career he has won one 15th region all a title and it took a buzzer beater in overtime to do that. Yeah Pikeville may take a beating at valley without 2 of their 3 best players. Most teams would playing at valley.