Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kaitlyn ball/ belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Folks there is diamond in the rough in the mountains. This girl had all the tools. She recently signed with University of PIKEVILLE to stay home. She turned several d-1 offers. Cleveland state & Davidson. She had lead belfry girls basketball to the 2A state tournament in Owensboro. 6-2 frame, ball handling skills, can shoot the 3 and can play with her back to the basket. College coaches missed the boat on this girl. Hear me Matthew mitchell, University of Kentucky. Folks go watch this girl play.
Folks there is diamond in the rough in the mountains. This girl had all the tools. She recently signed with University of PIKEVILLE to stay home. She turned several d-1 offers. Cleveland state & Davidson. She has lead belfry girls basketball to the 2A state tournament in Owensboro. 6-2 frame, ball handling skills, can shoot the 3 and can play with her back to the basket. College coaches missed the boat on this girl. Hear me Matthew mitchell, University of Kentucky. Folks go watch this girl play.
The girl can flat out play. Most dominate High School player Ive saw all year.
Would not call Cleveland st or Davidson actul d1
2face Wrote:Would not call Cleveland st or Davidson actul d1

They believe that both are indeed D1 schools.
2face Wrote:Would not call Cleveland st or Davidson actul d1

Some dude named Steph Curry played at Davidson. I’m pretty sure they are D1 lol
Cleveland State and Davidson play big time basketball. Katie should go to EKU or Morehead State if she wants to stay close to home. Cleveland State is a long ways from home and so is Davidson. Katie could play at UK but not sure shes big enough to play the 4. The girl is special for this area. Best Ive I have saw in a long long time.
Amost evry school in basketbal is D1 but the unions and those teams

Glad she be good
Saw her play earlier this year.. She is the best I've seen in a long time. She can do better than U Pike IMO.
Dummy they are d-1
Hope Kentucky doesn't miss out on this girl