Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County 76 Magoffin County 57
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Salyersville
Good job cards.
Impressive win.

Magoffin is no slouch.
James, Dingess, Mills and Maynard all played well. They are still struggling with their rebounding but their bench made up for it tonight.

Looks like Martin County might still be in the race .....
The Eagle Knows Wrote:James, Dingess, Mills and Maynard all played well. They are still struggling with their rebounding but their bench made up for it tonight.

Looks like Martin County might still be in the race .....

They had almost 40 rebounds as a team tonight
After many many many months of fighting,it will rest in the hands of the khsaa
After many many many months/year/years of fighting,it will rest in the hands of the khsaa
Anyone know what happens if misconduct is proven?i do.2corrupt.
ballislife33 Wrote:After many many many months of fighting,it will rest in the hands of the khsaa

ballislife33 Wrote:After many many many months/year/years of fighting,it will rest in the hands of the khsaa

ballislife33 Wrote:Anyone know what happens if misconduct is proven?i do.2corrupt.

You need to be very careful with posts like this. First of all, they cannot name or single out a student athlete in anyway. Secondly, you need to be more specific. Thirdly, you need to have facts to backup you claims. If not, your posts will be deleted.
ballislife33 Wrote:Anyone know what happens if misconduct is proven?i do.2corrupt.

What exactly is the misconduct you are speaking of?

On a different note this was Great win for the cards, if they would have rebounded like that against Paintsville, I believe they would be 3-0 in district play.
CardinalAlum Wrote:They had almost 40 rebounds as a team tonight

If 40 is the number then that's great! If they would of rebounded like this against Paintsville they would of won but they didn't.

The Cards can be be number 1 in the region if they can get their rebounding under control and keep getting that ball into the big man.
The Eagle Knows Wrote:If 40 is the number then that's great! If they would of rebounded like this against Paintsville they would of won but they didn't.

The Cards can be be number 1 in the region if they can get their rebounding under control and keep getting that ball into the big man.

If a frog had wings he wouldn’t bump his ass when he hops either!
Why was Magoffin fouling at the end of the game down 20 ??