Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Rankings (1/12/2020)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Hazard
2. Wolfe County
3. Knott County Central
4. Estill County
5. Cordia
6. Owsley County
7. Buckhorn
8. Perry County Central
9. Breathitt County
10. Leslie County
1. Hazard
2. Cordia
3. PCC
4. Wolfe
5. Knott
6. Estill
7. Breathitt
8. Buckhorn
9. Leslie
10. Owsley
Hazard
Knott
Wolfe
Estill
Cordia
Buckhorn
PCC
Breathitt
Owsley
Leslie
1) Hazard - clear No. 1 - All A region champs
2) Wolfe Co - gave Hazard thier closest game in All A, missed a 3 to tie at buzzer
3) Knott - made it to All A championship
4) Cordia - close with Hazard till mid 4th Q in All A tourney
5) Perry Central - dangerous team, still figuring things out
6) Buckhorn - played KCC close until late 4th in the All A - good size on this team
7) Breathitt - Slaughter is coming on and Bobcats have a lot of talent
8) Owsley- very solid team, will be a tough out in the postseason
9) Jackson City - solid 5 , Sizemore is one of better players in the region
10) - Letcher Central - a puzzle, some good players but very inconsistent
Blue Lips Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Cordia
3. PCC
4. Wolfe
5. Knott
6. Estill
7. Breathitt
8. Buckhorn
9. Leslie
10. Owsley

Estill beat Cordia by 22 with all of they're players. How can you have them and PCC ahead of Estill?

eky.sports.fan Wrote:1) Hazard - clear No. 1 - All A region champs
2) Wolfe Co - gave Hazard thier closest game in All A, missed a 3 to tie at buzzer
3) Knott - made it to All A championship
4) Cordia - close with Hazard till mid 4th Q in All A tourney
5) Perry Central - dangerous team, still figuring things out
6) Buckhorn - played KCC close until late 4th in the All A - good size on this team
7) Breathitt - Slaughter is coming on and Bobcats have a lot of talent
8) Owsley- very solid team, will be a tough out in the postseason
9) Jackson City - solid 5 , Sizemore is one of better players in the region
10) - Letcher Central - a puzzle, some good players but very inconsistent

You forgetting Estill?
Yes, I totally forgot about Estill, don't know how that happened, too big of a hurry - I would put Estill at #4 and bump everyone else down one spot, pushing LCC out of top 10 - big mistake on my part, Estill is capable of beating anyone in the region, no question.
I see your point.. I’ve not seen Estill play yet. Cordia has a lot of athletes and a very high ceiling, I think they’re easily a top 4 team
Hazard or Wolf
1. Hazard
2. Wolfe
3. Estill
4. Cordia
5. Knott
6. Buckhorn
7. Breathitt
8. Perry
9. Owsley
10. Jackson city
1. Hazard
2. Wolfe
3. Knott
4. Estill
5. Cordia
6. Owsley
7. Perry
8. Buckhorn
9. Breathitt
10. Jackson City

Hazard plays great team basketball. They’ve all played together for years and it shows with their unselfish chemistry.
Wolfe is probably the most talented team in the region and in my opinion has the highest ceiling. Their backcourt in Johnson and Tolson is top notch and they go 8 deep. If the Wolves can come together as a team, they could be cutting down some nets by the end of the year.
Estill is solid and is capable of beating any team in the region. Their solid play has led to some beat downs, including a very talented team in Cordia.
On the season Knot County is shooting 43% from the arch and with leadership from great players like Colby Napier and Kent Damron, they’ve got a legitimate chance of becoming regional champs.
Speaking of Cordia, over the weekend, they proved in their game against Hazard, that as the season progresses, they’re only gonna get better.
Wish the best of luck to all the teams of the 14th and looking forward to watching some great games!
Hazards new players should have them keeping that #1 spot.
Who are Hazard’s new players?
Hazard got Xavier from knott for sure..but you know the famous juice is always handing out kids left and right so I’m sure they are involved with him.
1. Hazard
2. Wolfe
3. Knott
4. Estill
5. Cordia
MADDBOMBER14 Wrote:Hazard got Xavier from knott for sure..but you know the famous juice is always handing out kids left and right so I’m sure they are involved with him.

I'm not sure how we ended up with the Higgins kid from Knott, but it was a nice surprise. He is a tremendous defender and can compliment our team well. Just makes us deeper as we go into the last part of the season.
The Dogfather Wrote:I'm not sure how we ended up with the Higgins kid from Knott, but it was a nice surprise. He is a tremendous defender and can compliment our team well. Just makes us deeper as we go into the last part of the season.

Is Higgins practicing with team? I know he was in hazard pep section at Sunday championship game. But I have not heard if he was going try to get eligible at hazard or if hazard was trying to get him eligible
Higgins will be a nice asset to an already great team. Watched him at the Cordia and Knott game and he can defend as good as any in the region. Not sure what transpired at Knott but hearsay was not being in the elite clique. King should have held onto Higgins as he will be eligible in a few weeks or sooner. Damron and Napierfrom Knott will see the defensive abilities of Higgins first hand. Hazard had no trouble with Knott and this puts Hazard as two steps above everyone in the region with the other recent transfers this week. Big Al is back and better than ever. Hazard is a cohesive unit. Wolfe is a talented team as well and fun to watch. Don't count out Denny and the Cordia Lions, flat out dangerous by region time.
Who is the new kid at Jackson City? Heard they got a transfer. Big kid 6'5"-6'6".
Wolfeman Wrote:1. Hazard
2. Wolfe
3. Knott
4. Estill
5. Cordia
6. Owsley
7. Perry
8. Buckhorn
9. Breathitt
10. Jackson City

Hazard plays great team basketball. They’ve all played together for years and it shows with their unselfish chemistry.
Wolfe is probably the most talented team in the region and in my opinion has the highest ceiling. Their backcourt in Johnson and Tolson is top notch and they go 8 deep. If the Wolves can come together as a team, they could be cutting down some nets by the end of the year.
Estill is solid and is capable of beating any team in the region. Their solid play has led to some beat downs, including a very talented team in Cordia.
On the season Knot County is shooting 43% from the arch and with leadership from great players like Colby Napier and Kent Damron, they’ve got a legitimate chance of becoming regional champs.
Speaking of Cordia, over the weekend, they proved in their game against Hazard, that as the season progresses, they’re only gonna get better.
Wish the best of luck to all the teams of the 14th and looking forward to watching some great games!

Cordia does have a lot of potential if Coach Fugate could get them to play a little more under control. Once they got behind came down and took some quick bad shots. The 54th will be a tough district to get out of this year. Buckhorn is young and hungry the draw will be crucial. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil .
jacobcody2 Wrote:Is Higgins practicing with team? I know he was in hazard pep section at Sunday championship game. But I have not heard if he was going try to get eligible at hazard or if hazard was trying to get him eligible

Heard at the game tonite they would be eligible in about 10 days Hazard has pull with the Khsaa. Khsaa is a political organization.
If you’re Hazard and you haven’t lost to a team in the region why would you bring in new kids? They are doing it with home grown kids right now, why try to fix something that isn’t broken? I see this causing more problems than helping. I know Big Al is worried about drawing PCC and having to guard Reed but I’d rather loose with kids that have gave me everything they had for 3-4 years than bring in some kid just wanting to try to find a championship the last month of the season.
Hazard
Wolfe
Estill
Knott
Perry
SmileyTown Wrote:Heard at the game tonite they would be eligible in about 10 days Hazard has pull with the Khsaa. Khsaa is a political organization.

#drain the swamp
smh its kinda like this in the 14th...... friday night i was coaching him then next friday night i was coaching against him

drain the swamp smh