Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 62 Knott Central 54
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bulldogs win the 14th Region All A Championship.
THE bulldogs are the best team in the region Congrats to them.
Regional will be a good one in boys. Depends on the draw for bracket. Wolfe n Estill will be tough outs. Wolfe play smart and take good shots they are probably the best team in region.
Woohoo ! Love them Bulldogs 💙💛💙💛
Hazard is best team in region..but they aren’t unbeatable..Wolfe and cordia both where right there..hazard is more disciplined but they can’t hold the ball and big al loves to limit possessions in a game..interested to see how district games play out and how the draw goes for region.
Hazard was the best team today congratulations to them and good luck in the state tournament will be pulling for them I did watch the Hazard-Wolfe game it could have went either way in that one if Johnson had been hitting anything it probably would have went the other way wolves need to play a little more team ball same way with the girls team they are more than 1-2 players that can score
Hazard is top team in the region. This game got out of hand pretty quick
Congratulations Hazard. Represent the 14th well!
I agree bulldogs best team but i remember a scenario when Perry had one of there best teams ever with Paige and company had not lost in region lost in the district at Leslie there will be plenty of games to play 54th is at Leslie 14th at Knott. Bulldogs and their fans should enjoy the moment represent the 14th well and keep things in perspective. JMO
Big Al with another trophy. Rinse and repeat.
Hazard plays great team basketball. Knott plays selfish, takes the wrong shot, and dribbles way to much at top of key doing nothing. They looked confused as to what offense they were running. Don’t know why they don’t pass inside more. Big boy kicked it back out a couple times and that gave his shooters open looks. If they would swing the ball it would help open things up. Way to much dribbling and forced shots. Hazard is clearly “top dawg” in the region!They know how to play to each other’s strengths.Fun team to watch. Way to play together guys! Refreshing to see team ball and a bench cheering for one another! Represent 14th well! Best of luck!
clipperw Wrote:Bulldogs win the 14th Region All A Championship.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs and Big Al. They have an excellent team. Play great team ball and are fun to watch. Best of luck in All A. Peace be among us brothers.
Hazard is the most disciplined team in the 14th. They don't make many mistakes and they execute on both ends of the floor. They have all the pieces to the puzzle. It will take a bad night for Hazard and a great night for someone else to beat them. Knott forced too many threes in this game. Hazard held Knott to one shot most of the night. Knott county isn't very active defensively and have to do a better job on the boards. I do think Knott's Damron is a solid player along with McGuire and Napier, but they have to realize that's not enough to win the region. All five of Hazard's players play a critical piece to their success. They are senior led and it shows. Congrats to Big Al and Hazard on their All A Championship.
Hazard controlled this game from start to finish. Johnson was huge for us in the first half while Fletcher and Hall controlled the boards and made it difficult for anyone thinking about coming inside. This group is a special group of players and I am proud to be a Dawg!