Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard vs Leslie 1/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions?
Should be a great game, if the young Freshman can rise to the challenge. I think they can.
Leslie 67
Hazard 66
[Image: qgYmJEQ.gif]

Bolz, ole fatpat don't see any hugs exchanged in this one, wowza! I expect that it will be Miller time all game long my friends.

Hazard by 8

#michaelmyerswontriseagain More mash taters please!!!
Hazard by 15
Hazard by 15. Plus, Leslie has a good Freshman group but the 2 best Freshman groups in 14th is Knott and Perry. Hands down.
Wolfe does have a rematch with hazard the 18 for a chance to redeem themselves won’t mean as much as the tournament game but still big game
If I recall Leslie’s freshman beat Perry earlier in the season. There freshman are as gods as any in the 14th.
Go Lady Dawgs 💙💛💙💛
Leslie by 10
MountainBaller Wrote:If I recall Leslie’s freshman beat Perry earlier in the season. There freshman are as gods as any in the 14th.

Who did Knott play? And did Hoskins play for Perry?

Looking at the Freshman groups, I think Knott is #1, Perry #2, and Leslie #3 in the region. All 3 groups are good groups though.
Not for sure if she played. But do know these Leslie Freshman won Freshman district tournament as 8th graders and as freshman. Also won JV district tournament as 8th graders. Davidson Girl and Napier Girl averaging around 8ppg. Davidson one of states top rebounders. Those stats are hard to top by any other group.
Leslie 57 Hazard 54
Nice win for Leslie co, everyone was talking up Owsley, Wolfe & Hazard in this half of bracket not many gave Lady Eagles much thought.
Looking at Box score Two freshman in double figures. I Napier 10 pts, Davidson 10 pts 15 rbs. These freshman as good as any in the region.
This was a tough one to watch. I believe that we failed to execute down the stretch. We took some bad shots at times and didn't defend very well. Leslie has a nice team, but we let one go.
Lots of good talent for the 14th coming in at the freshman levels at several schools. Girls basketball will be great for several years. I was impressed with Leslie and Coach Spark's strategy for the game as Hazard likes to get out in transition. Leslie did a good job of stopping second chance opportunities.