Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 57 Martin Co. 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from PHS

Don’t have any details

Congrats Tigers!!!
Tough to play over at Paintsville so much for cards by 20 aye?
Big win for Paintsville 2 and 0 in District play
Figured it would be closer but expected Paintsville to win. One of Martin County’s players had half of their points and it was not any of the kids mentioned in the previous post. Martin County well its way to a losing record for the season.
James with 4 points, one basket and two free throws. It was very apparent tonight that the other 4 did not want to share him the ball.
The biggest kid on the court should be able to get a rebound. Paintsville kid manhandled him. If the other 4 didn’t share the ball then I am sure they will be benched next game by his uncle.
WinkWinkler Wrote:The biggest kid on the court should be able to get a rebound. Paintsville kid manhandled him. If the other 4 didn’t share the ball then I am sure they will be benched next game by his uncle.

Same thing happened In the Paintsville/Martin Co Middle school game last night. There’s was another James kid about 6’ 5” that plays for MC Middle. J. Kinner the Center for Paintsville dominated him in the paint last night. Kinner grabbed every board and probably had 14pts. The tall kid for MC didn’t have a field goal with Against PMS big man. He was tall like The MC HS Big man and had trouble finishing about the same.
Coach better wake up and see what’s right under his nose.nobody on his staff wants him or his nephew to win.just you wait!JC was adelled it won’t happen again until coach coaches his team not everyone else.So much talent being wasted with too many wanting to take over
WinkWinkler Wrote:The biggest kid on the court should be able to get a rebound. Paintsville kid manhandled him. If the other 4 didn’t share the ball then I am sure they will be benched next game by his uncle.

Another thing was, he had Nick Keeton on him. James is much bigger BUT Keeton is in Football Shape. Young man has put a LOT of muscle on this fall and his level of toughness has also been elevated. He’s a handful.
ballislife33 Wrote:Coach better wake up and see what’s right under his nose.nobody on his staff wants him or his nephew to win.just you wait!JC was adelled it won’t happen again until coach coaches his team not everyone else.So much talent being wasted with too many wanting to take over

Sounds like he has his hands full if that’s the case.
Don’t make your post about a poster. Stay focused on a team you stated was one of the best in Kentucky. Not even one of the best in their own region. I only post the truth. Cannot help it if you don’t like it. Where is Cardinal Alum? Not whistling like he was in the predictions. cannot help that the Martin County fans cannot judge their team. Predicting 12 to 20 point wins. Give me a break. This team will quit on James altogether in a couple more games.
Guys, some of you all need to read the rules of this site. You are not allowed to reveal anyone's identity. I did not hand out any suspensions, but I will in the future if this continues.
Martin County has too much talent to be this inconsistent. Looks like the 57th is going to be very unpredictable.
Congrats to Paintsville. I didn’t think they would be able to pull this one out but they’ve played a tough schedule and have some very hard working kids.
WinkWinkler Wrote:Don’t make your post about a poster. Stay focused on a team you stated was one of the best in Kentucky. Not even one of the best in their own region. I only post the truth. Cannot help it if you don’t like it. Where is Cardinal Alum? Not whistling like he was in the predictions. cannot help that the Martin County fans cannot judge their team. Predicting 12 to 20 point wins. Give me a break. This team will quit on James altogether in a couple more games.

Had anyone on Martin County team blocked out and limited Paintsville to one shot each trip down the court then they would have won by 10 or more points. Instead it looked like Paintsville had at least 15 or more points on 2nd chance shots. With as big as a team that Martin County has they cannot let that happen if they want to win.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Sounds like he has his hands full if that’s the case.
Too much back biting!
What level? Khsaa, or local? Simple question, no recordings?
Martin County looked awful how did they beat Central on their own court?
Ralph Furley Wrote:Martin County looked awful how did they beat Central on their own court?

Martin county Has played well at times this year and also played bad at times. It’s been a roller coaster to this point and it depends on which team shows up to play that night.
All this is just yesterday's news.

It's still early in the season.

The only game that matters is the first game of the district tournament