Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co 59 Martin Co 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from KCC, Dingess didn't play for the Cardinals tonight.
Looks like the Higgins boy is still out for KCC to, anybody know anything on him? FatPat know anything?
Knott will keep getting better
Higgins quit
Why didn’t Dingess play?
BoyWonder14 Wrote:Why didn’t Dingess play?

Tweaked his ankle in the JC game and played through it, probably just rest before the next district game next week.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Tweaked his ankle in the JC game and played through it, probably just rest before the next district game next week.
Awesome info lol👍
MC wins if Dingees plays
Martin County had several players on the bench last night with injuries and with Brady Dingess on the bench, the Cards had little to no leadership on the floor and I heard it really showed last night. Reports say James and Smith-Mills played hard but couldn't carry the team for Coach James last night.

Congrats to KCC and the King for the win
CardinalAlum Wrote:Tweaked his ankle in the JC game and played through it, probably just rest before the next district game next week.

Will Dingess be ready for the Paintsville game this week ???
The Eagle Knows Wrote:Will Dingess be ready for the Paintsville game this week ???

I’m sure he will, like I said he finished the JC game. I’m sure it was just extra precaution to rest and be ready for Paintsville. I’m gonna say no way he misses the game even not at 100%.
Was able to watch this one thanks to Hometown 24 and was impressed by Knott’s big boy MacGuire and how he played against James. Good match up for both. I’d say they don’t get the opportunity to play against someone their size or bigger all that often in their respective regions.
Dingess being out really hurt the team. MC is improving quickly
Knott is probably next to Hazard in the 14 th and the big boy from Knott no doubt the best big man in 14 th I have been impressed with him since he was a freshman his only weakness is his tendency to get in foul trouble when he learns to sometimes give up the basket when he is out of position will be a lot better