Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland/Lawrence County/Fleming County Scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Doesn't any body have any thing to say about this scrimmage . Or didn't any body go It's obvious I wasn't there but surly they was some Dawg fans that went out to watch'em ?:confused:
Well you could tell we missed this past week not being in pads, and it threw off the timing of the offense, and there was some stuff that needed to be worked on on the offensive side of the ball. Now on the D I thought that we looked better then last year only giving up one TD all day as the Varsity goes. The freshman and JV looked good as well.
Batpuff Wrote:Well you could tell we missed this past week not being in pads, and it threw off the timing of the offense, and there was some stuff that needed to be worked on on the offensive side of the ball. Now on the D I thought that we looked better then last year only giving up one TD all day as the Varsity goes. The freshman and JV looked good as well.
Thanks BP I knew you would be in the know . I think that the D should be ahead of the O at this point .And if we only gave up 1 TD I think thats great because Raceland is suppose to have a pretty good team . I found alot of info on Bluegrass preps about it and seems like all 3 teams got a good work out. Thanks agian:howdy:
I was more interested in the bench clearing brawl that took place.........That was absolutley Smack Down City................
just one of them things kids got tangled up with each other after the play and the heat of them moment and one thing lead to another, it was all good after wards.
The best part about this scrimmage was getting to see some of these freshman get to play. I fill close to most of these kids after helping coach them last year in the middle school.

Well Freshman QB lead the JV to a quick score on there very first possession and first play of the scrimmage with a 30 yard TD pass and then the very next play he had a 30 yard TD run. Hunter James and Ramsey Compton made a great showing in the freshman scrimmage made huge plays on D. Blake did a good job running the offense as well. There are several others but I didnt watch much of the freshman but those were who stuck out when I did see them.
How did Raceland look??
how did fleming look
My step son plays for raceland and not because of him but they are good.
Noexcuses Wrote:My step son plays for raceland and not because of him but they are good.

I've watched them.. they aren't that great..
PureRedDevil Wrote:I've watched them.. they aren't that great..
I don't think that anyone that watched this game could really tell anything of significance about the teams. 1st scrimmage and very hot weather did not provide the opportunity to show what any of the teams have regarding depth. I do nthink that Raceland was more sound fundamentally.
DevilDawg Wrote:I don't think that anyone that watched this game could really tell anything of significance about the teams. 1st scrimmage and very hot weather did not provide the opportunity to show what any of the teams have regarding depth. I do nthink that Raceland was more sound fundamentally.
Raceland has a tremendous coaching staff. I'm sure they are as fundamentally sound as anybody.