Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood 57 Paintsville 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Sounds like good game
ballislife33 Wrote:Sounds like good game

Paintsville was very good last year, their 2 best players transferred, they look terrible this year, coaches don’t know what to do and their parents are nuts, especially 1 of them, that one will definitely get throw out of a few games this year.
Freedom sport Wrote:Paintsville was very good last year, their 2 best players transferred, they look terrible this year, coaches don’t know what to do and their parents are nuts, especially 1 of them, that one will definitely get throw out of a few games this year.

Yep u r right. JC is looking good with new addition, Thanks for the help
Freedom sport Wrote:Paintsville was very good last year, their 2 best players transferred, they look terrible this year, coaches don’t know what to do and their parents are nuts, especially 1 of them, that one will definitely get throw out of a few games this year.

Not all of the parents are nuts but there are plenty of them that are. Unfortunately we’ve lowered our standards to be relevant again. We’ve allowed all these problems to pour into our school just to be competitive again and we’re seeing it in all three major sports. It’s one headache after another. The word is there’s another transfer on the way so it’s going to continue to be like this for a while to come. I would just love to get back to team oriented basketball instead of all the shots going to one player just to keep his mommy happy. I think the Magoffin County game is proof of how good this team can be of they play together.

You must be a Dingess by looking at your previous post!
Dang it sound like somebody got the Red Ass, at the little blue nation
Ralph Furley Wrote:Not all of the parents are nuts but there are plenty of them that are. Unfortunately we’ve lowered our standards to be relevant again. We’ve allowed all these problems to pour into our school just to be competitive again and we’re seeing it in all three major sports. It’s one headache after another. The word is there’s another transfer on the way so it’s going to continue to be like this for a while to come. I would just love to get back to team oriented basketball instead of all the shots going to one player just to keep his mommy happy. I think the Magoffin County game is proof of how good this team can be of they play together.
Who’s the new transfer? They need some help.
:trolldad:

2 Best players? They Look Terrible? This guy^^^^ :hilarious: Ry