Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 76 Perry County Central 71
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
What is going on over at Perry County Central? They have gotten off to a horrendous start.
Great game!!
ballislife33 Wrote:Great game!!

Can you give us any details about the game?
They haven’t had any recruits they are use to getting in the past years..juice is slacking
Perry Co. must suck because I’ve seen Belfry play.
Perry is young and will get better they will be competiitive by seasons end
Apparently you haven't seen belfry play. They are improved and the freshman point guard who transferred from Capitol high in west Virginia is one of the best players in the 15th region. Belfry will win the 60th district this year. But get out and watch some games before your dumb comments.
Warriorhawk17 Wrote:Apparently you haven't seen belfry play. They are improved and the freshman point guard who transferred from Capitol high in west Virginia is one of the best players in the 15th region. Belfry will win the 60th district this year. But get out and watch some games before your dumb comments.

Just saying Whitley beat Belfry with sophomores and freshmen. Whitley County the next 2 years will be good but this year not so good (gaining experience).
Westside Wrote:What is going on over at Perry County Central? They have gotten off to a horrendous start.

99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Perry Co. must suck because I’ve seen Belfry play.

Perry is not very good they are young the whole recruiting thing is way overblown only Reed got to play the other kid only goy eligible when he sat out a whole season Reed also sat until a year had gone by Confusederiously:they are down this year but will be back
Seriously schools that are private or religious play by a whole different set of rules they have not a set school district boundary lines never is anything said about this Cov Cath or Lex Cath ring a bell the whole Khsaa rules need to be revamped or scrapped
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Perry Co. must suck because I’ve seen Belfry play.

It seems no matter what that even though you call yourself a "Pirate Fan", you always have something negative to say about them. They are 6-2 right now and playing pretty good basketball from what I've seen.
Best Ever Wrote:It seems no matter what that even though you call yourself a "Pirate Fan", you always have something negative to say about them. They are 6-2 right now and playing pretty good basketball from what I've seen.

Not really a basketball fan of there’s I do like the kids they can’t help they do have any guidance we”ll see how it ends for them Belfry has not had a Coach since Coach Justice They will be lucky to win there district.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Not really a basketball fan of there’s I do like the kids they can’t help they do have any guidance we”ll see how it ends for them Belfry has not had a Coach since Coach Justice They will be lucky to win there district.

I agree. Coach Raymond Justice is the LAST coach Belfry Basketball has had. Since he left....nothing but seat fillers.
Best Ever Wrote:It seems no matter what that even though you call yourself a "Pirate Fan", you always have something negative to say about them. They are 6-2 right now and playing pretty good basketball from what I've seen.

Well Best Ever I was right you was wrong and I am a Pirate Fan just not a fan of this Coach i here he is leaving hopefully we can get a Coach that can put discipline and pride back into our program I really hate the way it is for the kids now.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well Best Ever I was right you was wrong and I am a Pirate Fan just not a fan of this Coach i here he is leaving hopefully we can get a Coach that can put discipline and pride back into our program I really hate the way it is for the kids now.

Yeah, they have definitely taken a turn for the worse, going 3-15 since my post. I agree that the problem lies within the coaching staff, with a team that will return nearly all of its scoring next season. Only problem is, I'm hearing that the new coach will be Kevin Deskins coming over from the girls' team. I'm not sure that will be much better, considering the talent he has and the fact he's sitting at .500 right now.
Best Ever Wrote:Yeah, they have definitely taken a turn for the worse, going 3-15 since my post. I agree that the problem lies within the coaching staff, with a team that will return nearly all of its scoring next season. Only problem is, I'm hearing that the new coach will be Kevin Deskins coming over from the girls' team. I'm not sure that will be much better, considering the talent he has and the fact he's sitting at .500 right now.

I will have to agree with you.