Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Larue County 68- Martin County 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another lose for the ex board member lead Cardinals. Until Jason James is removed as coach, this team will not win anything. I could take 5 players walking the halls of Martin County high school and beat them. This what happens when you cant manage your players. You end up with a bench of middle schoolers.
Put your money up “Titty Boy David” and pick your 5 students walking the halls at Martin County HS. I’m sure Coach James would gladly take your money for his team.

Do you get off running your mouth on ex board member Lois Walker? Lois may be a ex board member now but she is an ex something where you’re just a ex nothing who is eat up with “Little Man Complex” and I wonder how your wife or mother feels about you bullying a woman, I would think that you would of had enough that growing up. I’m sure you get up every morning and thank God for tenure Little Man.

What’s your problem with Braden? He is a great kid, has plenty of good friends, works hard to improve his playing skills, is well liked by his fellow students and team mates, and would be the first to help anyone in need and has a reputation for standing up against bullies to protect his friends as well as strangers.

To answer your question about what Lois know about Larry James is easy. She knew he would work hard to make the Martin County school system better for everyone, even you Little Man....

David do everyone a favor, don’t go away mad, just go away...
Mike I will not be going anywhere. I will be reporting every lose they have this year as you will glorify every win they have.