Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 82 Oneida Baptist Institute 76
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very good game. Hall was a beast. They are getting better. Jc82 obi76
Any truth to the rumor that 6' 6" kid quit the team ?? If true this has to hurt.
Yes he did. But it was because coach took him out of starting lineup
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Yes he did. But it was because coach took him out of starting lineup

From looking at the scores, a 1 pt. loss a 6pt. loss and a 7 pt. loss, can't help but believe if 6' 6" kid plays he could have made a difference. Maybe Oneida will have some new kids come in after Jan. I hope so, because without some it will be a long 2nd half. :flush:
He played in 1 point loss and had zero points and zero rebounds
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:He played in 1 point loss and had zero points and zero rebounds

He didn't start and he didn't play at all the 2nd half in that game, Hard to have points while not in the game. Good Luck, it will be a battle when Oneida plays my Eagles.
TongueirateSho
You guys talk in code. Isn't Simpson the 6-6 guy they had in the post next to Hall?
Who was the player hurt before the season started?
I dont know the details but obi needs to get this kid back. Obi usually handles this stuff wrong. Simpson needs to have a good attitude though. This is a easy situation to handle but I am sure it will be handled wrong. The coach runs the team and it's the coaches job to handle these situations correctly.
Simpson Quit. That's all I know.
He did not quit. He was ask to leave the bench area for cussing at other players and coaches. For people to say OBI handles these situations wrong, your ignorant. First off you don’t k ow the rules and regulations that Oneida has to follow. So until one does then I wouldn’t comment about situations you don’t know about.
Don't be so angry "Bigmouth". All I know players are always on some type of suspension down there. And like I said IF Simpson needed an attitude adjustment then deal with it and move on with Simpson. Kids will make mistakes.
But until you know the situations you probably need to keep opinions to yourself. Oneida is a different situation that most have no clue what happens or takes place.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:But until you know the situations you probably need to keep opinions to yourself. Oneida is a different situation that most have no clue what happens or takes place.

That is fair. I hope obi does well. They have alot of potential this year and would hate to see them not reach that potential.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Yes he did. But it was because coach took him out of starting lineup

You said he quit earlier. Who moved into his spot?
He hasn’t started since the north game. They started playing toropo. Since being inserted into starting lineup he has averaged 13pts and 7 assists per game.
I have seen OBI play several times this year and trust me the 6-6 kid doesn't make much a difference. He has ZERO offensive ability and if your lucky he will get you a few rebounds a game. He shouldn't be starting and shouldn't be getting more than a few minutes a game at this point.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:He did not quit. He was ask to leave the bench area for cussing at other players and coaches. For people to say OBI handles these situations wrong, your ignorant. First off you don’t k ow the rules and regulations that Oneida has to follow. So until one does then I wouldn’t comment about situations you don’t know about.

He Quit and went Home. This from one who knows. Final
If I were guessing unless they were on bench I’d say they don’t.
i told eveybody obi be top 8 nobody believed me
One good win over W-burg. One bad loss to J. Frank White. They could end up in top 8 at the end, but I'm not sure.
JustThinking Wrote:He Quit and went Home. This from one who knows. Final

Where is home? I thought he was from Clay.
HCS Wrote:One good win over W-burg. One bad loss to J. Frank White. They could end up in top 8 at the end, but I'm not sure.
Most everyone has them in top 8.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Most everyone has them in top 8.

CJ and Herald polls don't usually start until January. Are they out earlier this year?
HCS Wrote:Where is home? I thought he was from Clay.

He is from Clay County. They were playing in Gatlinburg Tenn. 1st game in Tourney. He left gym and went Home. End of Story.
JustThinking Wrote:He is from Clay County. They were playing in Gatlinburg Tenn. 1st game in Tourney. He left gym and went Home. End of Story.

He was kicked off bench and the coaches father took him home. For cussing at coaches and other players.
So, he's back at Clay County High School?