Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Merry Christmas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just in case I don't get to talk to you anymore I want to wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear! I wish you nothing but the best and hope you always have enough.
Merry Christmas to everyone on here, even you Dougie. 😊
pjdoug Wrote:Just in case I don't get to talk to you anymore I want to wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear! I wish you nothing but the best and hope you always have enough.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! And to all the fine folks on BGR. God Bless!
pjdoug Wrote:Just in case I don't get to talk to you anymore I want to wish every single one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy NewYear! I wish you nothing but the best and hope you always have enough.

Anymore what’s up with that, Anyway vote Democrat Pjdoug and Merry Christmas :worthy:
Merry Christmas
Confusedmoke: Merry Christmas BGR Posters Confusedmoke:

Well thank you, since I know your politics id like to wish you “Happy Holidays”. To the rest of my trumpeters out there, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Haha I figured I’d get ya fired up PJ.....

I saw that on a map earlier. It had all the “red” counties and said Kerry Christmas and all the blue ones below it said “happy holidays” hahah.
#kag 🇺🇸

I got you a red and silver Christmas present...
Merry Christmas everyone.

Even to those in Clucker Nation.
Merry Christmas Dougie. Keep on grillin'
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Merry Christmas to everyone except SayreSpartan2006
Merry Christmas to all on BGR and hoe for a blessed new year for all
Happy Festivus to all
Hound05 Wrote:Well thank you, since I know your politics id like to wish you “Happy Holidays”. To the rest of my trumpeters out there, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Haha I figured I’d get ya fired up PJ.....

I saw that on a map earlier. It had all the “red” counties and said Kerry Christmas and all the blue ones below it said “happy holidays” hahah.
I'm on here for a minute .Merry Christ Mas to you. She made a horrible gesture with the wrong finger. She's a disgusting person .Get her outta here.On the Trump bandwagon.lol. I never talk politics but I don't lean to the left Smile
single shot Wrote:I got you a red and silver Christmas present...

Only if it says Reds or Mangy Mutts.
Patriot1 Wrote:Merry Christmas to all on BGR and hoe for a blessed new year for all

Heck yeah I like a hoe on New Years...
pjdoug Wrote:Only if it says Reds or Mangy Mutts.

Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote:Heck yeah I like a hoe on New Years...

:biglmao::biglmao:
Merry Christmas everyone!
Merry Christmas to the Republicans and Happy Holidays to the Democrats!
Merry Christmas to all! Even the Corbin fans. Lol
Merry Christmas to 64SUR, game updater of the year.
single shot Wrote:Heck yeah I like a hoe on New Years...

That was supposed to be hope you smart guy but have good Christmas anyway.
Patriot1 Wrote:That was supposed to be hope you smart guy but have good Christmas anyway.

Hahahaha! Get'em Ol Man! 😂
Patriot1 Wrote:That was supposed to be hope you smart guy but have good Christmas anyway.

:Sad04: Well hell I was really looking forward to New Years this year I’d even started washing behind my ears again....:wash:

But Merry Christmas to you too...Confusednicker:
single shot Wrote::Sad04: Well hell I was really looking forward to New Years this year I’d even started washing behind my ears again....:wash:

But Merry Christmas to you too...Confusednicker:

it is depressing to not have anything to look forward to Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:it is depressing to not have anything to look forward to Confusednicker:

You got plenty to look forward, too. Whitley County had a great year and are getting better and if you look in the right direction there is plenty to look foward to. Take care PJDoug and hope and Pray that you have a great Christmas and a happy new year.
Merry Christmas my dysfunctional BGR family!!!

I love you guys; and I love this site!

Many thanks to 64SUR who is definitely the updater of the year!!!

I need to pass the hat amongst us to take up money to buy him a new phone battery!!

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Pages: 1 2