Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Early National Signing Day Signees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today was early national signing day. Who are some of the guys that you know have signed their national letter of intent? Please list their name, position, and who they signed with.
Jaylyn Allen- LB- Paintsvile High School- Eastern Kentucky University
FD Neal to Baylor
Parks to Clemson
CovCath Meyer to ND
Beau Allen (LexCath QB) signed with UK
Devin Johnson - LB Johnson Central - Youngstown State

Grayson Cook - DE Belfry - Air Force

Ben Bentley - RB Belfry - Youngstown State
Elliot Stabler Wrote:Devin Johnson - LB Johnson Central - Youngstown State

Grayson Cook - DE Belfry - Air Force

Ben Bentley - RB Belfry - Youngstown State

Awesome to see a mountain kid go to a service school like Air Force!!
This is awesome. I love seeing these KY kids get opportunities to play Saturdays. Congrats to all the kids, coaches and parents!
University of Ky- still losing big time players to out of state universities..
Until this changes, we will still be in the bottom of SEC.
Eli Sammons- QB- Greenup County- Marshall University
Craze JACKET man Wrote:University of Ky- still losing big time players to out of state universities..
Until this changes, we will still be in the bottom of SEC.

No offense.... but of all the years to pick at UK's recruiting this probably isn't the year.

Kentucky just had one of the better signing days in the country and has probably the best recruiting class they have ever had.

I do wish they could have got Mayer from CovCath, but that Notre Dame offer was the one he wanted.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No offense.... but of all the years to pick at UK's recruiting this probably isn't the year.

Kentucky just had one of the better signing days in the country and has probably the best recruiting class they have ever had.

I do wish they could have got Mayer from CovCath, but that Notre Dame offer was the one he wanted.

The offer that Michael Mayer "wanted" was the one he received from Alabama. He's been a Crimson Tide fan since childhood. His older sister graduated Alabama as well.

Notre Dame was a fantastic offer for Mike, and he decided that offer was the one best suited for his career. I agree with him.
Covington Catholic tight end Michael Mayer Mayer signed yesterday with Notre Dame.

Covington Catholic offensive tackle Lucas Jones signed yesterday with Cornell University.
Boyle County:

Landen Bartelson signed with Notre Dame

Reese Smith signed with West Virginia

Wilson Kelly signed with Middle Tennessee