Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 61 Magoffin Co. 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from MCHS
District win for Paintsville on the road !!!
Believe it or not paintsville won this game when number 12 got a T. Down 12 with 3 minutes left he goes out they run offense feed it inside move the ball without it being jacked up and win. Amazing how that works. If I’m Landon I learned a lot
Magoffin had Painstville on the ropes but couldn't finish. I haven't seen Painstville yet but sounds like Magoffin could be a team many may not won't to face come March. Is Magoffin that improved or Paintsville have a bad night?
SouthEast18 Wrote:Believe it or not paintsville won this game when number 12 got a T. Down 12 with 3 minutes left he goes out they run offense feed it inside move the ball without it being jacked up and win. Amazing how that works. If I’m Landon I learned a lot

It’s amazing what a team can do when they actually run an offense and one kid isn’t taking all the shots.
It sounds to me everyone learned something that will make this team better as the season goes along. Adults and kids.