Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Boyd Co. scrimmage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone give me some details on this it was played at boyd county tonight.
Belfry was big and quick as usual. May looked good. Boyd County broke an 80 yarder for a TD. Boyd stopped Belfry with a goal line stand during their first series of 10. Those are the highlights.

This game was played at BC
DevilsWin Wrote:Belfry was big and quick as usual. May looked good. Boyd County broke an 80 yarder for a TD. Boyd stopped Belfry with a goal line stand during their first series of 10. Those are the highlights.

This game was played at BC

How did the Belfry "Halfback Committee" look? Any HB stand out?

Also, did Belfry pass the ball very much tonight? If so, how did the receivers look?

Did Boyd pass the ball much? How did the Pirate secondary look?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:How did the Belfry "Halfback Committee" look? Any HB stand out?

Also, did Belfry pass the ball very much tonight? If so, how did the receivers look?

Did Boyd pass the ball much? How did the Pirate secondary look?
I was told that Belfry scored 3 and Boyd 1. I heard May looked good but nothing else. I do know Boyd likes to throw the ball.
Belfry scored Four times.May once,Lee once,T.Varney twice. Great Scrimmage.
I stand corrected.One touchdown was called back on Dustin .Still it was a good scrimmage.It was also nice to see our friends from Russell out to cheer us on.It was my first trip to Boyd Co.s complex and I have to say it was very impressive.Also some nice folks there too.We do appreciate the hospitality and the scrimmage.
Cobra,
Did anyone get banged up or did Belfry come out injury free?
We did have one injury.A freshmans helmet came off during a tackle and cut his lip clean thru.Other than that all went well.
okay but who looked better. if they the two played a game who would win??
RedDevil_TE Wrote:okay but who looked better. if they the two played a game who would win??
My crystal ball is broken so I can't say for sure.
Belfry of course LOL
Our little buddy who got hurt...had to have 8 stitches.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Our little buddy who got hurt...had to have 8 stitches.
In his lip? Ouch.