Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 76 Hazard 59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Knott County.
[Image: zIP0gbe.jpg]

Bolz, the train didn't slow down in this one. Honeycutta sent the ole victory text out to fatpat and said big guy wez steamed rolled the lil' pups tonight brutha.

#hightidehayswonthehalftimearmwrestlingeventtoo More mash taters please!!!
Surprising win for Knott in this one but watched them earlier in the year and they attack the basket well. Knott plays almost all guards and they get points from their bench as well. Hazard looked frustrated and never followed a game plan. Sturgill is a heck of a shooter but seems to hesitate too much. As Caudill goes so does Hazard. She and Sturgill will be fine and so will the Bulldogs. Congratulations to Coach Honeycutt on another good year thus far. Coach Caudill will regroup and the Bulldogs will be better for scheduling tough games at the start of the year. Two quality coaches and respected.
UKisN1 Wrote:Final from Knott County.

Any stats from this one? Hazard have a player out or was Knott that strong of a team? Hazard wore Clay out last week and maybe they were tired from the South Laurel game but the Lady Bulldogs are a very talented bunch of girls.
OLD MAN LOGAN Wrote:Any stats from this one? Hazard have a player out or was Knott that strong of a team? Hazard wore Clay out last week and maybe they were tired from the South Laurel game but the Lady Bulldogs are a very talented bunch of girls.
WYMT hangover...very surprised by the score.
UKisN1 Wrote:WYMT hangover...very surprised by the score.

I’m not at all surprised by this, I’ve seen both play and I knew knott was better team going in. Come on guys, player out, hangover, tired?? You all act like hazard is head and shoulders above everyone else, give knott some props and move on.
Knott is a well balanced team with up and coming players in Fletcher, Gayheart, and Maggard. Mason would start on any team and plays as much as the starters in the rotation I saw and can score in a hurry. Slone is very improved this year and Mullins has picked up from where she left off in the regional title. Top teams in the region are Owsley, Knott, and Letcher so far. Leslie and Hazard are close behind. Hazard's guards were perturbed in this game on tv.
Boogie Wrote:I’m not at all surprised by this, I’ve seen both play and I knew knott was better team going in. Come on guys, player out, hangover, tired?? You all act like hazard is head and shoulders above everyone else, give knott some props and move on.
<br />
<br />
Being facetious
Knott played very well. Can't take anything from that team!