Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Underclassmen in the Mountains?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are they? I've only seen Middlesboro, Pineville, Bell, and Harlan County so far this year.
Wolfe have several that could be mentioned here. Hazard has a good group of freshman’s this year. Knott has the haddix kid that has looked really good for them and is most the time 6th man of the bench. Perry has the day kid and the McAlarnis kid. There’s a good group of freshman and sophomores throughout the region..it will be interesting years to come.
Wyatt Hensley for Leslie County is a stud and is only a sophomore I believe.
The 13th has several of the top players in the state in the 2022-2024 classes

Harlan's Jordan Akal was in the top five in the Class of 22 in one rating I saw.
Reed Sheppard at North has to be among the top freshmen in the state. Ryan Davidson, at North, is very impressive also.
Harlan County's Trent Noah is in the top five the Class of 24 in one list I saw.
Breathitt has a few freshman as well. Hoskins the Bellamy boys and combs. Got some talent and they are getting valuable minutes this year.
Kade Grundy from Somerset was all state honorable mention as a sophomore last season.
Sammons from Pikeville is impressive. He is 6’7” and has amazing touch.