Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 79 Oneida Baptist 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Hopefully the OBI is a contender train will get back to the station. They may be the third best team in 49th, but barring something from out of the blue, there’s no way they are getting past Clay or North.
Van Hagar Wrote:Hopefully the OBI is a contender train will get back to the station. They may be the third best team in 49th, but barring something from out of the blue, there’s no way they are getting past Clay or North.

Haha I was thinking the same thing. When I first read the “hype” thread I was almost confused. I never would have believed someone telling me what was being said. But it was so crazy I almost believed it haha. OBI has had some great athleticism come through there in past years. Resources and commitment is another thing though. It takes both to be competitive
I agree it was a no show today for oneida. They are still a lot better than what people think. I agree they are definitely not a contender at the moment. Hope they can figure it out.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:I agree it was a no show today for oneida. They are still a lot better than what people think. I agree they are definitely not a contender at the moment. Hope they can figure it out.

They are exactly what some of us said they were in June - anywhere from 10th to 13th in the region.
They beat four of the bottom six teams in the region, which is an improvement from recent years, but they lost to J. Frank White and were blown out by North and lost soundly to Clay.
They could be a top 10 team if they continue improve, but they aren't there yet, at least not until they beat one or two of the teams in the top 10. Being a top five team was probably too much to expect.