Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset's Ben Simmons to Morehead State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somerset senior offensive lineman Ben Simmons will play football at Morehead State University. He signed a package that will cover all of his college expenses. The Jumpers got a big boost when he returned from a knee injury for the playoffs. Congratulations to the young man. Continue to work hard and thank you for all that you did to help bring a State Championship to the Briar Jumpers.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Somerset senior offensive lineman Ben Simmons will play football at Morehead State University. He signed a package that will cover all of his college expenses. The Jumpers got a big boost when he returned from a knee injury for the playoffs. Congratulations to the young man. Continue to work hard and thank you for all that you did to help bring a State Championship to the Briar Jumpers.

Congratulations Mr. Simmons and the very best of luck! I love seeing the big guys getting what they deserve after going their entire high school career pretty much in the shadows. Congrats Big Fella.
Congrats to him.
Congrats to Ben
Big Ben is a special player and an even better young man! Very happy for him and excited for his future!
Watched this young man play against LCA in the playoffs, and Mayfield. He's a really good lineman. Will be hard for somerset to replace him. Congrats to the young man.
Welcome to MSU. With the graduation of Cameron Bailey and Josh Poe, Ben will be a welcomed addition. Best wishes and continued success.
Spirit100 Wrote:Welcome to MSU. With the graduation of Cameron Bailey and Josh Poe, Ben will be a welcomed addition. Best wishes and continued success.
Poe was a great lineman in high school, and MSU. I believe Poe and Simmons both wear #60, great exchange. Simmons is 6'3 around 305 once he gets in the system at MSU he'll do well, and he's still growing by what I'm told. He has a younger brother that will be a senior this year, and he's a terror as well in the trenches. MSU could get him as well since Ben will be there.
How can Ben Simmons be going to play football and morehead state?!?! He’s literally in the NBA and plays for the 76ers this thread is such a joke
SayreSpartan2006 Wrote:How can Ben Simmons be going to play football and morehead state?!?! He’s literally in the NBA and plays for the 76ers this thread is such a joke
Funny I never paid attention to the name, but the kid is a really good lineman, and well deserved offer.
Congratulations Ben Simmons :Cheerlead
Congrats to him