Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowl Game Player Perks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Below is a list of items players will receive for playing in their respective bowl games. Which would you prefer?

Alabama (Citrus Bowl vs. Michigan): $400 Best Buy gift card; watch; Herschel backpack with luggage tag

Auburn (Outback Bowl vs. Minnesota): Fossil watch; $125 Amazon gift card; Jostens ring; Outback Steakhouse gift card; hat

Florida (Orange Bowl vs. UVA): Gift suite; Tourneau watch; full-sized split helmet

Georgia (Sugar Bowl vs. Baylor): Gift suite; Armani Exchange watch; “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book; New Era hat; Rock ‘Em socks; performance hooded T-shirt

Kentucky (Belk Bowl vs. Virginia Tech): Shopping trip to Belk department store; Wenger watch

LSU (Peach Bowl vs. Oklahoma): $390 Vanilla Visa gift card; Fossil watch; football

Mississippi State (Music City Bowl vs. Louisville): Gift suite; Fossil watch

Tennessee (Gator Bowl vs. Indiana): Noise-canceling headphones and bluetooth speaker inside a personalized box; Maui Jim Sunglasses with fitting; Fossil watch; backpack; “History of The Bowls: Celebrating the Good of The Game” book

Texas A&M (Texas Bowl vs. Oklahoma State): Gift suite; Academy Sports + Outdoors gift card; Justin cowboy hat; belt buckle; bandana; Adidas duffle bag, shoe bag and toiletry bag

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-fo...RHhHtEoe7E
That Outback Steakhouse gift card is my pot of gold!Confusednicker: That's the game I want to play in!
I’m surprised the NCAA lets them accept the stuff
Van Hagar Wrote:That Outback Steakhouse gift card is my pot of gold!Confusednicker: That's the game I want to play in!

Yeah, I agree. I love Outback.