Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Ohio State 34 (8)Wisconsin 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Buckeyes overcome a 21-7 haftime deficit to win the Big 10 Championship.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footba...IOST@WISC/
I think LSU is gonna jump them today when the final rankings come out. I would not want to have to play Clemson right now, so it’s gonna be important who gets the one seed.
Van Hagar Wrote:I think LSU is gonna jump them today when the final rankings come out. I would not want to have to play Clemson right now, so it’s gonna be important who gets the one seed.

I can understand if LSU jumps Ohio State. The argument can be made for either team to be ranked #1. Both have played really tough schedules and both are undefeated. I cant, however, see how Clemson should jump Ohio State. They have played a really soft schedule. I watched ESPN this morning and they used the same argument as you. They are saying it should be 1. LSU, 2. Clemson, 3.Ohio State

My rankings are: 1. Ohio State, 2. LSU, 3. Clemson, 4. Oklahoma.

I think the Buckeyes have played an extremely difficult three game stretch the last 3 weeks. A bit of a let down was expected this week especially coming off humiliating a good Michigan team on the road in the 2nd biggest rivalry game in the country.
I had Wisconsin in an upset. It looked good till halftime.