Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield vs Somerset ( Updates )
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Mayfield

1yd run, first down ball on 15

1st and 10

Timeout mayfield
Mayfield

12yd pass

1st and goal from the 4
Mayfield

Qb keeper

2nd and 1 from being a Touchdown

Timeout mayfield
64SUR Wrote:Mayfield

Qb keeper

2nd and 1 from being a Touchdown

Timeout mayfield

Timeout somerset still 0.07
Mayfield

1yd Touchdown run :Cheerlead
Somerset 21
Mayfield 17

0.03 remaining till halftime
Somerset 21
Mayfield 17

:Cheerlead Halftime TongueirateSho Halftime. :Cheerlead
PHSFAN Wrote:Hard to believe we are 3 weeks away from 2020 yet their technology is so bad. They should be ashamed for charging for such a terrible product.

I'm so mad it's difficult to enjoy the game!! I've already left one scathing report on their customer service page. Once I watch all of these games, I'm going to leave another one and might even cuss a little bit!!!
Guys they want your butts in the stands! If they put a product out there that’s top Notch nobody would go to the games but the moms and dads
Live feed has been working great for me.

Great game so far. Both teams have impressive quarterbacks. Somerset’s physicality has been wearing on Mayfield, but the Cardinals keep making enough plays on offense to hang around.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Guys they want your butts in the stands! If they put a product out there that’s top Notch nobody would go to the games but the moms and dads
I had made plans to go but my health failed me at the last minute.

BlackcatAlum Wrote:Live feed has been working great for me.

Great game so far. Both teams have impressive quarterbacks. Somerset’s physicality has been wearing on Mayfield, but the Cardinals keep making enough plays on offense to hang around.
If I was honest with myself, it's probably my laptop. But it's more fun to bitch and growl!!!
With Neely out Cardinals will have hard time but I still pulling for them
Who is Neely. Somebody else mentioned him.
1ST HALF STATS

1st Downs … M 10 … S 8
Rushing … M 69 yards … S 96 yards
Passing … M 164 yards … S 78 yards
Total Yards … M 233 yards … S 174 yards
Turnovers … M 0 … S 1
Penalties … M 6 x 44 yards … S 1 x 1 yard

Sherron … 4 x 5 x 78 yards
Stinson … 9 x 10 x 184 yards & 1 TD

Galbreath … 12 carries x 61 yards
Brunner … 6 carries x 55 yards

Mayfield will get the ball 1st to start the 2nd half.
Fun ballgame do far. We really need a stop coming out after the half. I'm still upset about that overturned fumble. If you've got the player down then keep blowing your whistle until you get the white hat's attention. You don't wait until the teams have started subbing offense/defense 30 seconds later. I hope that 3 points isn't there difference in the game.
PHSFAN Wrote:If I were Somerset I would be so pissed about that fumble call be overturned lol. Im not sure it was a fumble because it was a big pile but not sure how you rule it a fumble and then change their mind 30 seconds later. Great game so far though, both teams look pretty even so far.

He was on his back in the replay when ball was taken from him on jumbotron
Time Of Possession … M 13:05 … S 10.55

Great 1st half.. Kade Neely sat out the last 9-10 minutes of the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury.. Cardinals need him in the line up for sure to boost there chances, but, at least they other WRs capable of stepping up. Defensively, him at safety, is where they need him the most.
Granny Bear Wrote:Who is Neely. Somebody else mentioned him.

Pretty sure he has and offered at Louisville
Mayfield ball on 27
Mayfield

7yd pass

2nd and 3 from 34
Quit trying to argue with photos and facts.
Mayfield

False start

2nd and 8
Mayfield

Qb sack loss of 5

3rd and 13
Mayfield 12yd pass, flag on mayfield for holding ball on 10

3rd and 27
Mayfield

Incomplete pass

4th and 27 from 10
Mayfield needs to quit shooting themselves in the foot with the penalties.
Mayfield punt, somerset ball on 34, plus it was a 57yd punt
Somerset

3yd run

2nd and 7
Somerset

8yd pass, first down from 45
Somerset's OL is getting a good push.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8