Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Painstville vs Pikeville ( Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Certainly you can acknowledge a good play made by a young man, No?

Yes you can. Didn’t mean it to come across that way. I meant he hasn’t affected the game like other posters thought he would. My bad. He’s an outstanding player!
If a team doesn’t have a fairly good passing game, it makes it awfully tough unless you have a couple D-1 linemen. Paintsville just hasn’t got to where they can throw the ball consistently and it’s hurt em. Macnamee has thrown the ball WELL today minus 1or 2 throws.
Allen lowered the BOOM! Then unfortunately got hit with an unsportsmanlike
Yes he has thrown well!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Allen lowered the BOOM! Then unfortunately got hit with an unsportsmanlike

Talking trash down 28-0
Halftime. Pikeville leads 28/0
Paintsville is too one dimensional to beat an elite team like Pikeville. Lets be real, in 1A, there is Pikeville and everyone else. Pikeville should dominate the class with Beechwood and Mayfield out of the picture.
So far the bulldogs have given Pikeville its toughest game. Maybe Paintsville can wake up and get some points on the board. Doesn’t help if ur receivers don’t help with making catches..
Walt Longmire Wrote:So much for Paintsville controlling the LOS on both sides of the ball. This one is going to be a running clock soon.

The Panthers are likely the best team in the lower 3 classes this season.

Let’s don’t go that far
Granny Bear Wrote:Ohhhhh. That looked like an interception to mt.

Was close but i had a great view from my seat and ball did hit the ground.
PHSFAN Wrote:Was close but i had a great view from my seat and ball did hit the ground.

100% but Porter did do a Helluva job acting like it didn’t though! Gotta give him credit for trying! 😆
I don’t understand why Paintsville thought that they could run the reverse wishbone with their limited plays in that set, and it actually work? I know they went away from it early but I’m just not sure why they thought they could do that against this defense. It’s either going to be a straight hand off or a quarterback keep without the qb reading the defense at all. No play action passes, no triple option, no misdirection plays. They are so limited offensively that they should have been running more traditional power sets with the option and play action pass out of it.
Cat Daddy Wrote:Paintsville is too one dimensional to beat an elite team like Pikeville. Lets be real, in 1A, there is Pikeville and everyone else. Pikeville should dominate the class with Beechwood and Mayfield out of the picture.

Our offense has pretty much looked the same for 3-4 years. What surprised me is how many time the defense has broke down. Hopefully we see a different Paintsville in the 2nd half. It’s now or nothing!
Anyone know how many players are on Pikeville roster?
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Anyone know how many players are on Pikeville roster?

57 I believe
Painstville pooch kick, Pikeville ball on48
Pikeville 1yd run

2nd and 9
Pikeville Cody Rains 8yd run

3rd and 1 from 43
First down Pikeville ball on 40
Pikeville Jackson Hensley 11yd run, ball on 29

1st and 10
Jackson Hensley 3yd run

2nd and 7
Incomplete pass

3rd and 7

Injuries timeout Pikeville player don and back up. :Cheerlead
Why pooch kick and give a team up 28-0 a short field? Paintsville staff confuses me. Lol. But I will take it
PHSForever Wrote:Why pooch kick and give a team up 28-0 a short field? Paintsville staff confuses me. Lol. But I will take it

Was setting here wondering the same thing
Pikeville pass down field, ball on 4
Thanks for updates 64...
Incomplete pass

2nd and goal from the 4
Is running clock 35 or 36?
Pikeville 4yd run Touchdown Confusedinglepar
Pike goes for two and running clock time

Pikeville 36
Painstville 00

8.22 3Q
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6