Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mercer State Bound Again?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody think that Mercer has a shot of making it back to the carpet?
No way. This is a joke thread right?
Reddevil07 Wrote:Does anybody think that Mercer has a shot of making it back to the carpet?
I think they will be good this year. But they lost ALOT of speed from last year and I don't think they will be able to compete fro the 5A title.
there is no way they will be able to compete in the 5a class. just out of the question.
they answer is no
and this is why...

this year they are accually in the class their supposed to be in
and since the barely beat russell in the state game
and lost people to graduation
there is no way
and that is that.....
if they even come close .. i'll be REALLY suprised
Not unless they found another loophole to keep them in 2a. LOL!
i think the titans are forever forgoten as far as making it to state championship goes.
No way, 5A team playing 5A football now, not 2A anymore.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Not unless they found another loophole to keep them in 2a. LOL!

Smile Very true
RIP_28 Wrote:No way, 5A team playing 5A football now, not 2A anymore.
I agree.....Be a different season for Mercer Co playing 5A ball.
It will be a big turn around going from 2A to 5A. I think they will be one of the top 15 teams in 5A but I don't see them making it back to the carpet this year.
Anyone else see there facilities? Wow, it would be hard not to win year in and year out with all that!
Just curious...it seems that everyone is dogging Mercer. But dont they still have their whole backfield?? I've been in their workout facilities and it is like something you would see at U.K. Im sure they will do ok in the new class.
Godspeed Wrote:Just curious...it seems that everyone is dogging Mercer. But dont they still have their whole backfield?? I've been in their workout facilities and it is like something you would see at U.K. Im sure they will do ok in the new class.
They return only the FB. Both HBs and the QB graduated.
No way ... Your in the class you should have been in now
this has to be the bigest JOKE that i have ever seen they will be lucky to win 4 games this year if that, and oh by the way there state title they won over a 2A team broke beofr they got it off the filed so that showes you right there that teh KHSAA screwed Russell over lol