Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How to watch the State Title Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While I advocate heavily that anyone who can attend the games in person should do so, there are some of us who are just too far away to make the trip.

I will be watching from Atlanta on the NFHS Network, the official broadcaster of the KHSAA games. You can watch all 6 games for 10.99 (month to month charge) but must remember to cancel the subscription before the next month. If you watch a lot of KHSAA sports and are a multisport fan you can pay 69.99 (5.83 a month) for an annual pass.

Links to the games are below.

Friday
Paintsville/Pikeville 1A 2:00 PM
Bell/Belfry 3A 7:00 PM

Saturday
Mayfield/Somerset 2A 1:00 PM
Johnson Central/Boyle County 4A 4:30 PM
Frederick Douglass/Covington Catholic 5A 8:00 PM

Sunday

Male/Trinity 6A 2:00 PM
Thanks. I will be attending the Mayfield game and will watch rest online.
I will be watching the Alabama championship games also. My high school team is playing for the 6A championship.
I think Mayfield Cardinal should buy that package for me to watch.
I would watch but I have to go on the field at halftime (won't say which game) to be recognized for a something pleasant that happened many many years ago. Hoping my knees hold out.
Has anyone ever used these links? I thought I'd read before that they don't work to well.
It’s semi dependent on your personal internet connection, I used it in 2015 and had no issues at all.
ekywildcat Wrote:Has anyone ever used these links? I thought I'd read before that they don't work to well.

Bought it last year, ended up turning it off, and just listened on radio.
ekywildcat Wrote:Has anyone ever used these links? I thought I'd read before that they don't work to well.

I've seen lots of problems from it and could barely see any of it at times. Hope your internet connection doesn't decide to lag or go out. lol
First two games froze up about 75% of the time, wished I hadn’t purchased it.
How sad is this that these athletes can’t even be on live tv for a state championship game? A grandfather and grandmother of a Pikeville player can’t go to games in this type of weather for being afraid to get sick that didn’t get to see their grandson win a state championship.
I hAd to stream it on my phone and then stream my phone to my tv. Worked 98% of the time had one or two buffers
Had multiple Paintsville fans that tried to watch from home who weren’t able to attend. Game froze up every 2-3 minutes. They all got their money back.