Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County @ Knott County Central, 12/6/19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sRRs2Oc.gif]

Bolz, brutha Roy has brought down the wrath after last night's debacle. After making the players walk home, he turned them back over to the King. All I know is ole fatpat never seen h@%$ break lose that bad, wowza! Lil' enigines better be ready for what they be walkin into at Mortys on Friday night cauze Pat Nation is up in arms. Gotta feeling their mechanical engineering will fail before halftime.

Pats by 8

#fridaynightbeatdown More mash taters please!!!
Estill by 8 points.
[Image: 3ihwxf.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat is getting ready for the ole game! Big Bizness said big guy come pumped and primed! BoPo and CT are preparing for the double header with extra concessions and live entertainment like no other! #timetorise #gamefaceon #loadedup More mash taters please!!!
what the holy hell is that fat pat???? thats aweful
Estill will compete in this game if they get off the bus in time to get stretched out and comfortable. As much as I want to see Estill win, with it being at Knott, I believe they will pull it out in a close one.

Knott 49

Estill 44
[Image: 3imo8v.jpg] Bolz Patriot Nation will be rising like Troublesome after the flood of 72! Be wild and insane as the Pats hit the floor at one freaking speed and thats wide open like ole Fatpats tater mixer speed! Ole Roy looked over yesterday and said Fatpat you hear that! Ole Fatpat said Roy all hear is the voice of Morty speaking to me brother! Roy said he$% no Fatpat im talking about the sound of the train choo freaking choo boi! Wowza! #comeonecomeall #therewillbewar More mash taters please!!!
cadets1988 Wrote:what the holy hell is that fat pat???? thats aweful

[Image: giphy.gif] He$$ to the yea brutha! Caddie baby ole Fatpat likes your style brutha! Ole Fatpat broke out the Halloween costume from 2007 baby and it still fits wowza! Baby the entourage and ole Fatpat been as a one-eyed dog in a smokehouse! Better not close your eye for show baby! #timetorise #allpartofthefam #imkindofalegend More mash taters please!!!

#puttingthefearofgodintheirvinecitizens More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 3ino48.gif] Bolz the BOE said to issue a warning to all fans to be careful and safe as it is getting wilder by the minute! Patriot Naton coming in sideways and ready for the show! #bringcowbells #tearingsomethingup #machspeed More mash taters please!!!
Any updates?