Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madison Southern 66 Cordia 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Madison Southern.
Cordia has the most disengaged players I’ve ever seen. Super athletic, but listened to their coach about like toddlers...gonna be a long year...they argued with refs, talked crap the entire game, and it’s a shame because they are very skilled.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Cordia has the most disengaged players I’ve ever seen. Super athletic, but listened to their coach about like toddlers...gonna be a long year...they argued with refs, talked crap the entire game, and it’s a shame because they are very skilled.

[Image: smDQDPh.png]

Ferriswheel baby, ole fatpat has almost 3,000 posts and 2175 have been sayin exactly what you are sayin brutha! Now listen here my friend, being engaged is not all taters and cream, wowza! This fine young tater broke my heart 32 years ago and I thought my engagement would last forever, wrong....

Coach Danny Fugate won't be able to control that type of crazy baby. It will fall apart by the time I finish tearing up the hospitality room at the White Yellow Mash Tater Tournament next week at Mortys….

#groundhogsdayforlottscreeek More mash taters please!!!
4 coaches in 4 years since Coach Rhodes was fired by the Board of Education will do that to a program. Going to take Coach Fugate some time to work everything out. Cordia schedule don't get any easier with Shelby Valley, Pikeville, Perry Central, Letcher Central, Knott Central, and Knox Central over the next two weeks.