Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken Co at Nicholas Co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok big Mike, I can't wait to hear from you following the game.

Don't know what to make of Nicholas Co, I do know Morgan Plank is pretty darn solid. He should put up nice numbers but that is about it. They have another young man i know fairly well, Dalton, I think he will hold down the point.

Saying that I am going to look for better things from Bracken this year. Good luck to ya - I'll be following!!!
hey mikehoncho you need to have your school actually update there page. I mean come on how can they still show that bastard Hinson as HC

https://www.bracken.k12.ky.us/Athletics/Content/418

and for that fact the link to the schedule is 2016. I think they need to hire there number one supporter, You, to get this right. I mean geez
cadets1988 Wrote:hey mikehoncho you need to have your school actually update there page. I mean come on how can they still show that bastard Hinson as HC

https://www.bracken.k12.ky.us/Athletics/Content/418

and for that fact the link to the schedule is 2016. I think they need to hire there number one supporter, You, to get this right. I mean geez

Honestly; I’m not even thinking about this game. (Though I am here and cheering! The Nicholas county concession stand is just like the rest of their county, a joke!)

I’m just ready for Friday and Augusta!!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Honestly; I’m not even thinking about this game. (Though I am here and cheering! The Nicholas county concession stand is just like the rest of their county, a joke!)

I’m just ready for Friday and Augusta!!

I tend to agree with ya big mike. Whats the score man
Some would say they don't like the results. But in the 39th where we draw, all we do is play 30 scrimmages. I imagine Coach Reed saw what he needed to see tonight. He talked to us post game about fouling less, and I thought that was a really good strategy going forward. The man can coach! I don't even want to think about how many expo markers he went through during this game. He's like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Brad Stephens rolled into one! Seeing his dreams fulfilled makes me proud to call him a good friend. He's like #family to me.

I imagine too-- I didn't see him, but Coach H*ns*n is so short he's easy to miss in a crowd, that if he was there scouting, or if he watches later on film, he'll see what a monumental task is ahead. It wouldn't surprise me if he was "ill" or something Friday night!
im sure as much as i don't like him and I look for Augusta to get the W. Just gonna take a little time for him to rebuild what Jason tore assunder