Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Bell Co. (Class 3A Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hound05 Wrote:school policy wont allow it. BUT.......... You can probably sit next to him in the stands if they're down late in the 4th :biglmao:

Confusednicker:
Hound05 Wrote:school policy wont allow it. BUT.......... You can probably sit next to him in the stands if they're down late in the 4th :biglmao:

:lmao:
Belfry 42 Bell Co 22
goBIGblue82 Wrote:Belfry 42 Bell Co 22

:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote:You might change your mind

:please::please::please: TongueirateShoTongueirateSho :1::1::1: :biglmao:
after watching bell co coaching show from last week,and this is me,maybe i read him wrong,but Coach Dudley seems to be a little arrogant..Go Pirates..
cuppett777 Wrote:after watching bell co coaching show from last week,and this is me,maybe i read him wrong,but Coach Dudley seems to be a little arrogant..Go Pirates..

Confusedtare:
cuppett777 Wrote:after watching bell co coaching show from last week,and this is me,maybe i read him wrong,but Coach Dudley seems to be a little arrogant..Go Pirates..

:yikes: Things fixin to get lively up in here now, nobody bashes Lord Hilton....:popcorn:
I won't call Hilton arrogant... just.... well... aggressively confident.

To be fair, he has every reason to be. Guy is a legend. Haywood is kind of the exception to the rule, there are numerous super successful Head Coaches who are confident like Dudley. Rush Propst for example makes Dudley look like a Peace Corps volunteer.
May see an undefeated team get a running clock put on them.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:May see an undefeated team get a running clock put on them.
Only if they had your coach Confusednicker:
I hear they put a special gate in so Dudley can go sit with his wife and count change $$ from the vending machines at halftime 😳 $$$ all about the money!!
Arrogant Belfry and Corbin fans calling Dudley arrogant will cause me to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh s'more.
bigben7 Wrote:I hear they put a special gate in so Dudley can go sit with his wife and count change $$ from the vending machines at halftime 😳 $$$ all about the money!!

:flush:
Arrogant 😳 💰 taking all the Bell people to the bank 🏦 and laughing all the way!!💰🤣
bigben7 Wrote:Arrogant 😳 💰 taking all the Bell people to the bank 🏦 and laughing all the way!!💰🤣
Maybe they can get a coach to do the job for free just because he loves the game. I'm sure Dudley is the only coach that gets paid big money.
Coach Hilton does have an ego. Obviously he has backed it up. But there is so much hate for him. All us Bell Countians have seen him motivate our boys and get the most out of them. He teaches them so many valuable lessons that will help them for life. Also, he brings a great sense of self worth to our community in the mountains where we have players with struggling families that need that.
ArJay Wrote:Coach Hilton does have an ego. Obviously he has backed it up. But there is so much hate for him. All us Bell Countians have seen him motivate our boys and get the most out of them. He teaches them so many valuable lessons that will help them for life. Also, he brings a great sense of self worth to our community in the mountains where we have players with struggling families that need that.

Perfect response.
Hoping Belfry can bring home another one!! Also hoping for a safe, hard hitting, fairly officiated State Championship game!! May the best team win!!
Hound 05 You seem obsessed with Dudley I wish he hadn’t gone into the stands at Corbin to motivate parents and let them know that we’re close to being where we want to be I really wish he’d have went over to Haddix and explained to him how to coach a championship game and not blow it with poor play calling then maybe if you all had won one you wouldn’t be so envious of our coach
Go Bobcats
STIFFY Wrote:Hound 05 You seem obsessed with Dudley I wish he hadn’t gone into the stands at Corbin to motivate parents and let them know that we’re close to being where we want to be I really wish he’d have went over to Haddix and explained to him how to coach a championship game and not blow it with poor play calling then maybe if you all had won one you wouldn’t be so envious of our coach
Go Bobcats
Keep it up boys Confusednicker:
Loves the money 💰 more than all the Bell fans stacked together!!!
Belfry earned a trip....... Bell was given a pass to the finals 🏈......go Harlan Co!!
Nice schedule this year... lol. Pack on that win total and back up the Money truck... Dudley is coming to a town near you.. $$$ Jonn Dudley needs a new truck!!! Go Harlan
I'm coming toward Kroger Field and bringing Bell with me.
bigben7 Wrote:Nice schedule this year... lol. Pack on that win total and back up the Money truck... Dudley is coming to a town near you.. $$$ Jonn Dudley needs a new truck!!! Go Harlan

Jealous?
Good luck to both teams hope it’s an injury free game and lives up to all the hype...Belfry let’s get that bag...
What lot do us Belfry fans need to park in
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:What lot do us Belfry fans need to park in

Green lot is visitor sideline.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13