Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield 35 Beechwood 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mayfield defeats Beechwood handily... next stop, the Kroger!
Congratulations Mayfield see y’all in Lexington :Cheerlead
Score seemed closer than the game. Mayfield controlled from the opening kick and game was never in doubt. Cards are going grocery shopping
64SUR Wrote:Congratulations Mayfield see y’all in Lexington :Cheerlead

We’ll be there, gonna be a very tuff game to win. If the Cardinals play up to their capabilities, I think we have a shot, but we’re gonna have to play a very good game. Hats off to Beechwood, they played ery hard nosed and with class.
Mayfield the high school football pride of Western Kentucky does it again! Congratulations Cardinals. Now prove me wrong and beat Somerset.
How was the pig?
No other school in the state of KY tailgates line they do in Mayfield. The pig was awesome and the spread was just as good. Oh and not to mention the game. Go Bid Red!!!!
Enjoyed spending a few minutes with you all on Thursday night
AP is reporting that Anheuser Bush officials are meeting with local economic development officials about opening a new facility in Mayfield.
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:AP is reporting that Anheuser Bush officials are meeting with local economic development officials about opening a new facility in Mayfield.

Is that for real id love to see that beer brewery open in Myfield-Graves more jobs!!!!!
barnabus_c2001 Wrote:Is that for real id love to see that beer brewery open in Myfield-Graves more jobs!!!!!

They want to open a plant here to take advantage of the Beechwood aging
Rushing
Mayfield
Galbreath. 17 for 252 yards
Halliburton 7 for 42 yards
Stinson. 1 for 7 yards
Starks. 3 for 4 yards
Jackson. 1 for 3 yards

Beechwood
Courtney. 7 for 33 yards
Hergott. 18 for 14 yards
Williams. 2 for 9 yards

Passing
Mayfield
Stinson. 12 for 25 with 1 isn’t for 188 yards
Hergott. 8 for 24 with 1 int for 95 yards

Receiving
Mayfield
Neely 5 for 133 yards
Daniel. 2 for 17 yards
Perry. 2 for 17 yards
Halliburton. 2 for 15 yards
Galbreath. 1 for 6 yards

Beechwood
Mason. 4 for 65 yards
Courtney. 1 for 29 yards
Williams. 3 for 4 yards
Wonder what the guru thought? lol
I bet he thought how glad he was that he ran off all the Mayfield posters.
Snakesnot Wrote:Wonder what the guru thought? lol

That guy is a clown
Congrats Cards! See you guys in Lexington. Safe travels.
Like I have been saying most of the season, NKY football is bad.
Isn't Covington Catholic still from the north?
NKy is down compared to most years. When Beechwood and Highlands both have a down year in the same year, it makes a difference. Plus, the typical 6a teams, Ryle and Simon Kenton, were pretty average this year. Usually at least one of those is pretty salty.. Cov Cath is still a very solid team, but, no one else in the area can play close to them..
When is Highlands going to become Highlands again b
mysonis55 Wrote:Isn't Covington Catholic still from the north?

If you mean playing with Ohio kids then yes you are correct.
mysonis55 Wrote:When is Highlands going to become Highlands again b

They wont, not to what they once were. The football dynamic in NKY has changed to much.
mysonis55 Wrote:When is Highlands going to become Highlands again b

When they build a time machine and bring back Coach Mueller and convince him he needs to coach for another 10 years.
I’m shocked by the lack of faith in Highlands future return. I just have been expecting the return any time now. A team with 900 wins doesn’t just go away.
Mueller was a great coach and he always had great assistants on top of that. He was a big reason they were what they were. Most of the talented kids in the little league programs would attend Highlands. Some still do, but, a lot more spread out than it used to be. Always helps when you're reeling in the top talent in the area every year. A lot different when you aren't.