Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (1)Ohio State @ (13)Michigan 11/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The (11-0) Buckeyes travel to the Big House to take on the (9-2) Wolverines. Ohio State is a 9 point favorite according to the odds I have seen. Who you got?
This is the 2nd biggest rivalry in college football IMO. I'm hoping the Buckeyes can keep the winning streak alive.
Westside Wrote:This is the 2nd biggest rivalry in college football IMO. I'm hoping the Buckeyes can keep the winning streak alive.

I actually consider it number one. Who do you have number one? Army-Navy is about the only other one I might be willing to put above it.
Van Hagar Wrote:I actually consider it number one. Who do you have number one? Army-Navy is about the only other one I might be willing to put above it.

Yes, Army-Navy, IMO.
I hope both teams lose. Be interesting what the playoff committee does in Ohio State loses. But for some reason I feel like there might be an upset. Got something in my gut
Michigan is due. Think OSU is the best team in college football but this game will be close. I like Michigan to pull a massive upset.