Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Beechwood @ mayfield pig roast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Cardinals Boosters will be having a pig roast prior to Fri nights kickoff. All Cardinal and Tiger fans are welcome. It will be located inside the stadium in the West end zone on the Beechwood side
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:The Cardinals Boosters will be having a pig roast prior to Fri nights kickoff. All Cardinal and Tiger fans are welcome. It will be located inside the stadium in the West end zone on the Beechwood side

That's awesome, and first class! Well done Cardinals.
A good ol' pig pickin. 😍
Two top notch, well respected, traditional powerhouse programs that have had some absolute battles against each other over the years. This right here is first class. Hats off to the Mayfield faithful.
One thing I can attest to is that those folks sure know how to smoke a pig. Some great eatin’ with all the fixins’. Melts in your mouth. They’ll be out there prepping that food all day Friday. Won’t get a batter meal anywhere in town. I strongly suggest taking advantage.
This makes me want to go to Mayfield.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:One thing I can attest to is that those folks sure know how to smoke a pig. Some great eatin’ with all the fixins’. Melts in your mouth. They’ll be out there prepping that food all day Friday. Won’t get a batter meal anywhere in town. I strongly suggest taking advantage.

I do too. You might see me cookin' at a stadium sometime Smile
Hey M.C. what time does the door open for
dinner?? And price?
Starting Hour before kick so 5:30ish but if porky gets done could be slightly earlier. A donation to help cover cost appreciated. Its a nonprofit gig but sides provided by A & B BBQ so its hopeful we can get some of his cost back to him. 135ish pound range of meat after cooked so should be plenty for all
I’m sure they will start cooking Thursday night😜
I’m a Northern Kentuckian. But this is how you do it. Well done. Hats off to you.
oldcardfan Wrote:I’m sure they will start cooking Thursday night😜

Same as usual for past pig roast, there will be people out there cooking Thanksgiving night and will likely have a TV to watch the egg bowl
Makes no sense for Flagville fans to have to drive back home unhappy and hungry.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure they will have an RV out there and stay all night Thu and be cooking.
This won’t be all the cooking going on. It’s like a college tailgate. They will have things all over out there.
pjdoug Wrote:This makes me want to go to Mayfield.

Come on. After we eat you can sit with me in reserved seats. I sit a long way from Mysonis55 LOL.
For those who are coming from Beechwood and don't use the gps. It's simple, you will be coming south on Purchase Parkway (I-69). Get off at the exit to Hwy 121. At the top of the ramp, turn to your left. Go past the stop light and it will be the next right. Turn there and the stadium will be about 2/10 mile on the left.
Bumping this back to top to make sure all see
I can sticky it for you if you’d like.
Spud6 Wrote:I can sticky it for you if you’d like.

We would greatly appreciate it, I think the Mayfield fans are all very aware as we do this every year at Thanksgiving but we want to make sure the Beechwood fans know they are welcome to join us
Img_0674.jpg
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:We would greatly appreciate it, I think the Mayfield fans are all very aware as we do this every year at Thanksgiving but we want to make sure the Beechwood fans know they are welcome to join us

I got you buddy!