Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 55 Scott 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow!! Statement win for Boyle.
Boyle and JC are on a collision course for one another and I’m here for it! I’ll be at Kroger field for that whether Pikeville makes it or not! That will be an absolute fist fight.
Congratulations Boyle.
It didn't take long to see how this game was a mismatch. Only 2 more wins Rebels!
The speed for Boyle is something to see. It’s not like you’ve got 3 or 4 fast kids on a team, they have 8-10 at least. Best TEAM speed that I have witnessed in KY high school football this decade and maybe beyond. I honestly hope that Johnson Central is just as special or the championship game will not be very much fun to watch IMO.
Rip/Spin Wrote:The speed for Boyle is something to see. It’s not like you’ve got 3 or 4 fast kids on a team, they have 8-10 at least. Best TEAM speed that I have witnessed in KY high school football this decade and maybe beyond. I honestly hope that Johnson Central is just as special or the championship game will not be very much fun to watch IMO.
Boyle is fast!!! JC probably won’t match them in that regard. But there are ways to neutralize it and also counter it. I think a lot of people try to get “tricky” playing Boyle. Stick to your strengths and what you’ve done all year. Pressure on defense and play aggressive as hell!
Congrats to Boyle County
Congrats Rebels! I love watching them play. Great YouTube channel.
The rain really slowed down Scott's speed. Shame.
No surprise here. Nobody is beating Boyle County this year, IMO.