Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Central 46 Moore 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
I know less about this year's Central team than ever, and Central is always something of a mystery, exactly, other than you know they will be rock solid in the playoff. Is this team even a contender to play against Boyle or Johnson Central? I just don't get the feeling they are as good as the past 10 years.
I think Moore was less of a team than central is good of a team. No disrespect. Just my thoughts.
Congrats to Central. Central playing late into November again
Turn it up JACKETS!
Never die Yellow Jackets
Gonna be a whole lot of black and gold in the 4A semis.
Looks like Central is up to their old self's again, flying under the radar until it matters. Congrats.
I believe this is only the second team Central has defeated this year with a winning record.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I believe this is only the second team Central has defeated this year with a winning record.

Franklin County and Shelby County (twice)

Four total wins vs. teams with winning records.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Franklin County and Shelby County (twice)

Four total wins vs. teams with winning records.

I’m sure you’re right, I was thinking Shelby finished at .500 evidently they had one more win than I thought, I guess my point was the only good team Central has defeated all year was Franklin County.
I wished I could watch this one. Central always has one of the better defenses in the state. Not sure their offense can put enough points on the board to win though. Would be absolutely shocked if this was running clock. Not sure boyle can even get to 36 on the scoreboard. Central does have athletes to not let Boyles receivers run right past them every play.
Central has the speed and secondary play to make Boyle face situations they are not accustomed to. I also think Central will be tight on the run.

With that said, Central will not score more than twice on this Boyle D and the Rebels will probably about get two TDS in big plays alone, let alone what they will be able to generate by having such a great team.

It will be competitive throughout, but think Boyle takes it by 4 TDs
Central is a solid team and the Rebels will need to play well to win.