Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Co. 38 Paducah Tilghman 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taylor moves on to play Bell Co. Tilghman leaves at 9-4 and goes out with a night of mistake filled and penalty filled football.
I was hoping PT would pull this out. Good year though.
Two fumbles, interception and multiple penalties and allowing TC to complete two fake punts. Goodin is the real deal for TC, not nearly as impressed with Oliver.
Congratulations TC ! Is this your first to to Log mountain ?
Tica Wrote:Two fumbles, interception and multiple penalties and allowing TC to complete two fake punts. Goodin is the real deal for TC, not nearly as impressed with Oliver.

Oliver is what a call a solid high-school football player. But Goodin gets a ton of attention from defenses which usually leaves Oliver open to get a lot of yards. But if you don't come to key on Goodin, then Tre is going to go off for big numbers. What will hurt Taylor is playing a team that has a legit passing game to go with the run, and a team with team defensive speed. So it's gonna be old coach/teacher, Dudley, going against his younger protege, in coach Marple's defense. That is going to be tough for coach Marple I think. I know he respects the heck out of Dudely and was happy for that opportunity to coach with him, for 2 different teams. I know Dudley respects Marple, or he wouldn't have asked him to come to Log Mountain with him when he left Taylor. Gonna be a fun game I think, but I feel Bell has too good a defense. I say it'll be a competitive one.
TC was unable to stop Tilghmans above average rushing game but Tilghman was equally inept on defense and acted like they had never faced an RPO QB.

TC deserved the win but their luck (and talent) will run out next weekend.
Congrats to Taylor County.
smoke1015 Wrote:Oliver is what a call a solid high-school football player. But Goodin gets a ton of attention from defenses which usually leaves Oliver open to get a lot of yards. But if you don't come to key on Goodin, then Tre is going to go off for big numbers. What will hurt Taylor is playing a team that has a legit passing game to go with the run, and a team with team defensive speed. So it's gonna be old coach/teacher, Dudley, going against his younger protege, in coach Marple's defense. That is going to be tough for coach Marple I think. I know he respects the heck out of Dudely and was happy for that opportunity to coach with him, for 2 different teams. I know Dudley respects Marple, or he wouldn't have asked him to come to Log Mountain with him when he left Taylor. Gonna be a fun game I think, but I feel Bell has too good a defense. I say it'll be a competitive one.

Everyone up here , thinks a lot of coach Marple great guy!! Happy to see him doing so good well deserved!! Will have to pull for my Bobcats on this one!!!
Congratulations Taylor Co!!

This game was back and forth most of the night. Wore me out!!! I fell asleep when the score was tied at 28.

Appreciated the updates TICA!!
Ya.. with PTS qb being out that really hurt their efforts on a longer post season run.. was still pulling for the tornados but half a dozen turnovers,allowing tds on the two fake punt completions, an not playing a solid A game was just to much..glad to see this program headed the right direction.... next year look out.. pt has two really good classes of kids coming up... one kid in particular that has been getting attention from colleges since 6th grade... just saying cant wait to see the beast play high school ball
Wow what a game last night, PT vs TC. This is for TurkeySalad, I'm sure he or she will read this. For you to say PT isn't a Top 10 football team shows your knowledge of football. PT's 3 or 4 loses comes to teams who are in the state semifinals, after a disappointing loss last night against TC, proves they are a top 10 ball club.
You said it won't be even close, looks like you was wrong. Best of luck to TC, congratulations and good luck..
Wow! Congrats Taylor County.