Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: DeSales 41 Bardstown 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colts are looking primed and ready to go.
They just keep rolling.
Let’s see how they roll with a healthy Belfry coming to town
Congrats to Bardstown and the Grantham family on a great season.
Thought DeSales was the better team going in but I thought Bardstown would give them a little more.
Congrats to DeSales
Congrats Colts
Scroggins D will come get you.
E's Army Wrote:Scroggins D will come get you.

Thats a fact! I love Coach Scroggins. Great football coach and even better man. Love watching him roam the sidelines, one of the best.
Dominating victory by the Colts. No ifs, ands, or buts. No excuses, they were way better than we were.

Fanbase and school officials are a complete and total embarrassment. It appears that the school has struck a deal with the devil and traded integrity for success. And its not just "a few bad eggs," nor is limited to any particular race or gender, for that matter. My observation is that this school tries to be Central, but they are such a far cry from Central its not even funny. When your posters are getting on BGR ahead of time to warn the opposing team about behavior, you've got a severe problem. Fight in the stands in which a child was assaulted and hospitalized, one player spit on by a female, obscenities and attempted trash talk from the railing, 3 women "security" standing there talking to these people, all of them at least 60-70 years old and totally indifferent to crowd behavior, group of fans laughing at the inconsolate Tiger seniors loading the bus after the game, and one coach yelling from their locker room at the same players that "they didn't deserve to be on the field with us." Be proud Archdiocese! This is your school. I just became an instant Belfry fan.
Lord Grantham Wrote:Dominating victory by the Colts. No ifs, ands, or buts. No excuses, they were way better than we were.

Fanbase and school officials are a complete and total embarrassment. It appears that the school has struck a deal with the devil and traded integrity for success. And its not just "a few bad eggs," nor is limited to any particular race or gender, for that matter. My observation is that this school tries to be Central, but they are such a far cry from Central its not even funny. When your posters are getting on BGR ahead of time to warn the opposing team about behavior, you've got a severe problem. Fight in the stands in which a child was assaulted and hospitalized, one player spit on by a female, obscenities and attempted trash talk from the railing, 3 women "security" standing there talking to these people, all of them at least 60-70 years old and totally indifferent to crowd behavior, group of fans laughing at the inconsolate Tiger seniors loading the bus after the game, and one coach yelling from their locker room at the same players that "they didn't deserve to be on the field with us." Be proud Archdiocese! This is your school. I just became an instant Belfry fan.

Hate to hear this. And I do remember someone warning the team before they got there.

A few years ago, I think two, Belfry played at Central and got beat and was treated like that. I was hoping DeSales would be different. Not going to say anything about the Colt administration and fanbase because we haven't been there yet. But I hope nothing like this happens. Shame.
#55PirateFan Wrote:Hate to hear this. And I do remember someone warning the team before they got there.

A few years ago, I think two, Belfry played at Central and got beat and was treated like that. I was hoping DeSales would be different. Not going to say anything about the Colt administration and fanbase because we haven't been there yet. But I hope nothing like this happens. Shame.

See thats funny. Bardstown has been going to Central for several years in football, wrestling, and baseball, and I found their environment to be absolutely awesome. They absolutely beat you up, but get right up and run back to the huddle, stadium workers friendly, they intimidate the heck out of you with their band, dancers, and giant state championship signs on the wall walking in, but NEVER have had a negative experience with their fans. They are the epitome of a great program, to me, and the school is a hub for their community. Desales has a great team but is the complete inverse on everything else.
Lord Grantham Wrote:See thats funny. Bardstown has been going to Central for several years in football, wrestling, and baseball, and I found their environment to be absolutely awesome. They absolutely beat you up, but get right up and run back to the huddle, stadium workers friendly, they intimidate the heck out of you with their band, dancers, and giant state championship signs on the wall walking in, but NEVER have had a negative experience with their fans. They are the epitome of a great program, to me, and the school is a hub for their community. Desales has a great team but is the complete inverse on everything else.

Maybe it was a one time thing, I don't know, but we definitely had a bad experience there in 2017. It wasn't good.