Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tates Creek 47 Simon Kenton 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rough night for the Pioneers!
Congrats to Tates Creek
SK had 6 turnovers.
Wow! This was a shocker to me. Congrats TC, I way underestimated you guys.
Wow. Running clock.
Congratulations to Tates Creek.
UK1fan Wrote:SK had 6 turnovers.

Tates Creek had 6 takeaways. Give them credit. They earned it.
UK1fan Wrote:Rough night for the Pioneers!

Even after 5 days you can't give Tates Creek a shout out and the credit they deserve for pounding your Pioneers. Well, at least, aside from your turnovers comment, you've not made your regular excuse posts where you blame everything and anything other than poor coaching or poor performance by SK, for the loss. You need to finally come to the realization that SK was not a very good team this year? It's ok to admit it, really it is. Try taking off those homer goggles and look at who they beat and who they got whipped by this season. By any objective view, they were a sub par football team that beat other sub par football teams but lost to every decent team they played except 1. Heck, they even lost big to my Bluebirds, who were not good at all this year. But, if you cannot man up and admit that, go ahead, let this be your invitation to post your myriad of excuses for the loss Friday night.
JustADad Wrote:Even after 5 days you can't give Tates Creek a shout out and the credit they deserve for pounding your Pioneers. Well, at least, aside from your turnovers comment, you've not made your regular excuse posts where you blame everything and anything other than poor coaching or poor performance by SK, for the loss. You need to finally come to the realization that SK was not a very good team this year? It's ok to admit it, really it is. Try taking off those homer goggles and look at who they beat and who they got whipped by this season. By any objective view, they were a sub par football team that beat other sub par football teams but lost to every decent team they played except 1. Heck, they even lost big to my Bluebirds, who were not good at all this year. But, if you cannot man up and admit that, go ahead, let this be your invitation to post your myriad of excuses for the loss Friday night.

I don't make excuses!
NKY football is not very good.
UK1fan Wrote:I don't make excuses!

LOL! How about the one where you blame the youth of your QB? Or the one where it was close until the 4th quarter. Or the one that it was early in the season and if they had played later, they would have won...shall I continue?
plantmanky Wrote:NKY football is not very good.

Agreed, except for Covington Catholic. They are very good.