Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Hardin 38 McCracken County 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Was McCracken without their qb or not? Someone posted prior to the game about maybe the qb. However, I had no idea that he was injured. I knew the starting rb went out a few weeks ago.
No the starting QB was out as well.
What was Franklin Hayes's stat line tonight? He had an incredible senior season!
Congrats to North Hardin
I just heard last night on Gridiron Glory, McCracken’s qb was out due to concussion protocol.
Congrats NH
McCracken alternated series with their sophomore & freshman qbs. They couldn’t hit the long passes to Hayes like their starting an was capable of doing. NH doubled Hayes all night but the passing was horrific. I was surprised by the number of sacks that McCracken was able to get on NH. I’m sure their QB will be fine but he came out late in the game after an injury.
I hate to hear that about the qb and rb. However, I think McCracken is going to have to get to the point that they have backups that are almost like no problems have occurred. That is the difference at 6a. The depth has got to be built. I was hoping for their first trip to the final 4.