Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 48 Fleming County 12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

Congratulations Bobcats!!!!
Total domination by Bell they are clicking on all cylinders. Had a running clock
Great game all around.
Our Boys said ! There boys was really classy and nice!!
Congratulations to Bell County.
Congratulations to Bell County. I hope they win it all.
Fleming's defense just couldn't get stops. Their offense moved the ball at times just didn't finish enough drives.
Way to go Bobcats!
No Belfry thankfully. On to the state championship after a Taylor Co. win. No Tilghman also. This is turning out great. Couldn’t be any better.
thecoacher Wrote:Congratulations to Bell County. I hope they win it all.
Fleming's defense just couldn't get stops. Their offense moved the ball at times just didn't finish enough drives.

Fleming has some very nice boys !!
four quarters Wrote:No Belfry thankfully. On to the state championship after a Taylor Co. win. No Tilghman also. This is turning out great. Couldn’t be any better.

This will not be a easy win Coach Marple is a great coach and they will be ready
four quarters Wrote:No Belfry thankfully. On to the state championship after a Taylor Co. win. No Tilghman also. This is turning out great. Couldn’t be any better.

Easy now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Taylor County will come to play.
Congrats to Bell
Congrats Bell
Boy
Corbin wishin they was back in that dist
Taylor Co will come to play, nothing easy when you get to this point. I know our Coaches will have us ready to play but we will have to play our best game of year to win. Go Cats!!!
Well, I don't think there will be a running clock next Friday!

But, fingers crossed that Bell can pull out another win.

If the Bobcats stay focused and disciplined, I think they will win this game by 10!

Safe travels!!!
2face Wrote:Boy
Corbin wishin they was back in that dist
I bet you wished that you would have worked harder and could’ve made the Corbin team.
If Corbin was in Bells district this year, they would be at the same place they were last night. JMO
Bell is a loaded team this year!
Watched Bell for the first time last night the Qb is very good but wasn’t overly impressed They will make it to Kroger field just because the way the bracket sets up for them but I believe they are 3 or 4 3a teams as good or better than them but you can only play who’s in front of you that week. Congrats to Fleming co on an outstanding year but like I said they was average at best
Runrunrun Wrote:Watched Bell for the first time last night the Qb is very good but wasn’t overly impressed They will make it to Kroger field just because the way the bracket sets up for them but I believe they are 3 or 4 3a teams as good or better than them but you can only play who’s in front of you that week. Congrats to Fleming co on an outstanding year but like I said they was average at best

Another Game where QB wasn't forced to have to do a whole lot
Fleming’s Qb, Jonathan Maher, had a decent night against a very good defense. He finished the night with 208 yards passing with a Td and 2 int’s and 87 yards rushing with a Td. He will be hard for Fleming to replace.
For the game, Bell only outgained Fleming 313 to 302 in total yardage but Bell was much more explosive and efficient. They scored on several big plays and Fleming didn’t finish several drives. Credit Bell’s defense for that.
As for Bell’s Qb, he made plays when they needed him too. They didn’t have to run him much because their backs were having success. Smart coaching. Save him for when they need him.
Again, congratulations to Bell. I hope they win it all.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I bet you wished that you would have worked harder and could’ve made the Corbin team.
If Corbin was in Bells district this year, they would be at the same place they were last night. JMO

I hate corbyn and hope they fall of planet
Craze JACKET man Wrote:I bet you wished that you would have worked harder and could’ve made the Corbin team.

Ain’t no disneys ever wanted to play at that hole caled corbyn
thecoacher Wrote:Fleming’s Qb, Jonathan Maher, had a decent night against a very good defense. He finished the night with 208 yards passing with a Td and 2 int’s and 87 yards rushing with a Td. He will be hard for Fleming to replace.
For the game, Bell only outgained Fleming 313 to 302 in total yardage but Bell was much more explosive and efficient. They scored on several big plays and Fleming didn’t finish several drives. Credit Bell’s defense for that.
As for Bell’s Qb, he made plays when they needed him too. They didn’t have to run him much because their backs were having success. Smart coaching. Save him for when they need him.

Thats a lot of yardage for Fleming considering it was a running clock game. Guessing some of those came against the reserves. Fleming’s QB was a nice player .....but team wise they were average at best. Not sure how Bell will react and adapt when they get into a game against a physical, athletic team. Should be interesting
2face Wrote:I hate corbyn and hope they fall of planet
Lol
thecoacher Wrote:Fleming’s Qb, Jonathan Maher, had a decent night against a very good defense. He finished the night with 208 yards passing with a Td and 2 int’s and 87 yards rushing with a Td. He will be hard for Fleming to replace.

Exactly. Save him for this week coming or possibly State Championship game. Last year. We had to run him a lot. This season not so much. Just think. Our Leading rusher from last season transferred to Pineville. Imagine if we had him this season plus the ones we have now.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Thats a lot of yardage for Fleming considering it was a running clock game. Guessing some of those came against the reserves. Fleming’s QB was a nice player .....but team wise they were average at best. Not sure how Bell will react and adapt when they get into a game against a physical, athletic team. Should be interesting
No, the running clock did not start until late in the 3rd. They had 200+ in the first half when the score was 32-12.
thecoacher Wrote:No, the running clock did not start until late in the 3rd. They had 200+ in the first half when the score was 32-12.

Running clock started mid 3rd quarter.
BellCo18 Wrote:Running clock started mid 3rd quarter.
Yes, I fixed it. I'm not trying to take anything away from Bell. They are a great team and played extremely well.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Thats a lot of yardage for Fleming considering it was a running clock game. Guessing some of those came against the reserves. Fleming’s QB was a nice player .....but team wise they were average at best. Not sure how Bell will react and adapt when they get into a game against a physical, athletic team. Should be interesting

Bell is a VERY physical and athletic team. Dudley’s teams have always been that. Why he’s had so much success.
thecoacher Wrote:Yes, I fixed it. I'm not trying to take anything away from Bell. They are a great team and played extremely well.

Dudley was going for the PAT. Then realized we needed 2 to send the game into a running clock. At that point. I think both teams were ready for that and the game to end.
Pages: 1 2