Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry vs. Ashland (Updates)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A-Block Wrote:About what I expected in this one. Blazer just isn’t the same program it once was.

Why sure they are, they have played some really good games this year against some of the top 7,000 teams in the country.

Confusednicker:
mrfootball03 Wrote:Belfry picks Ashland off to end the half.. ��*♂️ Ashland fans really say Wheelersburg, Ironton, and Russell were better than Belfry ��

Well we will never know. But there is one thing this game is gonna prove.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Belfry picks Ashland off to end the half.. ��*♂️ Ashland fans really say Wheelersburg, Ironton, and Russell were better than Belfry ��

You're not familiar with that band of looney tunes, I see.
Hey bob how much would you say that all time record vs head to head has benefited Ashland? Haha

I’m just stirring the pot. And pulling for the pirates
Hound05 Wrote:Hey bob how much would you say that all time record vs head to head has benefited Ashland? Haha

I’m just stirring the pot. And pulling for the pirates
haha, Tremendously, looks like.

I've tried to tell them that all those pre Civil War games don't mean a thing.
34-0 Pirates
Did Ashland come back out for the 2nd half BOB-SEGER
Failed 2 point conversion
Going for 2.
TD Belfry. 2 point conversion fails.
Belfry 34
Ashland 0
My radio is delayed!! Dang!!!
Total domination!
Pick 6 by the Pirates! 40-0!
Patriot1 Wrote:Did Ashland come back out for the 2nd half BOB-SEGER

I'm guessing that T-CHICKEN and the crew couldn't figure out how to find the field.....Confusednicker:
Pick 6 Belfry TD
I'm delayed by a LOT!!!!!
I said it earlier in the week, got to watch Birchfield
I want to see a Bell vs Belfry game. :popcorn:
Ashland radio announcer is funny. He was complaining because Haywood went for two to get running clock. Compared him to Matney. I’m sure the scoreboard and style made him forget who they’re playing. Flashbacks I guess.
Looks like another belfry vs bell co matchup
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Ashland radio announcer is funny. He was complaining because Haywood went for two to get running clock. Compared him to Matney. I’m sure the scoreboard and style made him forget who there playing. Flashbacks I guess.

Guess he’d rather have a slow painful death than get it over with faster?
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Ashland radio announcer is funny. He was complaining because Haywood went for two to get running clock. Compared him to Matney. I’m sure the scoreboard and style made him forget who they’re playing. Flashbacks I guess.

haha, if only they could have played this game at the Dickie Dome!!!
Objective Wrote:Looks like another belfry vs bell co matchup

Not if Taylor Co wins and they’re up right now 14-7.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:Ashland radio announcer is funny. He was complaining because Haywood went for two to get running clock. Compared him to Matney. I’m sure the scoreboard and style made him forget who they’re playing. Flashbacks I guess.

Must be the same clown who giggled and said “we’ve had no problem with Belfry in the past” on their postgame show a week ago...

A game against JC might have helped the "Fightin Pullets" get ready for this game.
AngryMob Wrote:Must be the same clown who giggled and said “we’ve had no problem with Belfry in the past” on their postgame show a week ago...

Well, that could have been the Dickster or his color commentator, T-CHICKEN!!

I've said all week that Belfry would win with a running clock.
Touchdown Ashland.

Belfry leads 41/7
Ya see what happens when they let the NotsoBADCAT kid play. He's a gamer!!
Pages: 1 2