Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What’s standing in the way of #13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
mysonis55 Wrote:That’s funny. Talking to many on this side of the state, that’s exactly what would be said for you. Can’t even make intelligent conversation so, you resort to big images to make your post appear as though you said something more than an average 6th grader.

Unfortunately even after blocking that jerk I have to see his posts when he’s quoted, just block him so the rest of us don’t have to see his ignorant posts!
rookie57 Wrote:Thought u was a Danville fan, seemed so when they were winning.

He's always been a Boyle County guy. Danville and Boyle are in different classes so he pulls for the local team when they aren't playing.
Hatz Wrote:Cards are good at scoring at the end of games to make the score look closer. Last year they trailed by 15 when they scored with 1:00 to go to make it 8 points.

They are also good at scoring in first, second, third, and fourth quarters to the tune of 12 state championships and 4th in the nation.
Hound05 Wrote:This thread has brought me so much laughter. I wish I could contribute, but I’ll just act like Sweden and stay neutral.

Or even Switzerland....
Walt Longmire Wrote:He's always been a Boyle County guy. Danville and Boyle are in different classes so he pulls for the local team when they aren't playing.

Ok, thanks, he sure rubbed it our faces when Danville beat us so I figured he was a Danville fan.
rookie57 Wrote:Thought u was a Danville fan, seemed so when they were winning.

I am a Boyle alum and former player.

I did radio for both from ‘81 to ‘91. I’ve got every right to support both :Thumbs:
rookie57 Wrote:They are also good at scoring in first, second, third, and fourth quarters to the tune of 12 state championships and 4th in the nation.

Unless they’re playing Danville. :blabbermo

I love this stuff. No one outside of Mayfield appreciates their history more than me. The arrogance, even arrogance from Boyle fans about my team, gets old.
rookie57 Wrote:Ok, thanks, he sure rubbed it our faces when Danville beat us so I figured he was a Danville fan.

The only rub I made was towards those who talked about how easy it was to limit Danville’s Offense two years ago. :lmao:
Hatz Wrote:The only rub I made was towards those who talked about how easy it was to limit Danville’s Offense two years ago. :lmao:

But he had the key to stopping them. I still, to this day, don't understand why he didn't share that with Coach Morris. I mean, to spend all that time breaking down film and developing a game plan, then not share it with his coaching staff. Not much of a fan to leave them twisting in the wind like that.
Hatz Wrote:I am a Boyle alum and former player.

I did radio for both from ‘81 to ‘91. I’ve got every right to support both :Thumbs:

Of course you do have that right
Walt Longmire Wrote:But he had the key to stopping them. I still, to this day, don't understand why he didn't share that with Coach Morris. I mean, to spend all that time breaking down film and developing a game plan, then not share it with his coaching staff. Not much of a fan to leave them twisting in the wind like that.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else
Hatz Wrote:Unless they’re playing Danville. :blabbermo

I love this stuff. No one outside of Mayfield appreciates their history more than me. The arrogance, even arrogance from Boyle fans about my team, gets old.

Yep you are right, every year we played Danville they beat us except 1 time, that really does suck for us. So props to you for those wins, still takes nothing away from our history outside the fact that those years Danville stoped our run. I think I could safely say that there were several times we probably would have beat Danville IF they had made it far enough to get to us but they didn’t, but we’ll never know so you guys got us there. You got my respect
rookie57 Wrote:I think you have me mixed up with someone else

Nope, wasn't taking about you at all. He said those that talked about how easy it would be to stop Danville. Mysonis55, told everyone over and over before the game that he had broken down Danville's game film and had uncovered the key to stopping them. Unfortunately for Mayfield he didn't share this vital information with Coach Morris and staff.
We fully understand that when Danville is good, they seem to get us. Sometimes almost in the most flukish ways. But, never the same, they usually win. But right now, their program just isn’t where Mayfield’s is. Been on the carpet in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018. Most of those years the Ads wouldn’t stand a chance. But, that isn’t what this thread is about. Good luck to your Rebels, we have the utmost respect for their program as well. I’m not sure that they aren’t the best team in the state this year. I think that truly is the downfall of the Ads though.
Walt, when are you gonna give me a break on that. I think they resorted back to the same defensive strategy they used in 2013 in the playoffs. I think that was the wrong thing to do. I think they should have taken away the qb and the rest would’ve fallen into place. It showed when he went out. He needed pressure on him. Instead our guys were not going to go any further than 3 yards into the backfield and spread across the field.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Or even Switzerland....

Haha that’s what I meant to put. My mind is everywhere now days
mysonis55 Wrote:Walt, when are you gonna give me a break on that. I think they resorted back to the same defensive strategy they used in 2013 in the playoffs. I think that was the wrong thing to do. I think they should have taken away the qb and the rest would’ve fallen into place. It showed when he went out. He needed pressure on him. Instead our guys were not going to go any further than 3 yards into the backfield and spread across the field.

Oh you'll have to come up with something much more outlandish than that before I'll let that one go..... it's too much fun to poke at you about.
Hound05 Wrote:This thread has brought me so much laughter. I wish I could contribute, but I’ll just act like Sweden and stay neutral.

laughter is good for the soul :biggrin:
mysonis55 Wrote:That’s funny. Talking to many on this side of the state, that’s exactly what would be said for you. Can’t even make intelligent conversation so, you resort to big images to make your post appear as though you said something more than an average 6th grader.

I love watching you melt down when a person doesn't agree with your silly BS Confusednicker:
rookie57 Wrote:Unfortunately even after blocking that jerk I have to see his posts when he’s quoted, just block him so the rest of us don’t have to see his ignorant posts!

You love my posts bird junior.
rookie57 Wrote:Ok, thanks, he sure rubbed it our faces when Danville beat us so I figured he was a Danville fan.
Danville is in Boyle County and he enjoyed watching A-holio lose and melt down with her simple adjustments.
Walt Longmire Wrote:But he had the key to stopping them. I still, to this day, don't understand why he didn't share that with Coach Morris. I mean, to spend all that time breaking down film and developing a game plan, then not share it with his coaching staff. Not much of a fan to leave them twisting in the wind like that.

Confusednicker:
Walt Longmire Wrote:Oh you'll have to come up with something much more outlandish than that before I'll let that one go..... it's too much fun to poke at you about.

Mayfield should have fired the head coach and hired her so she could make the simple adjustments.
pjdoug Wrote:I love watching you melt down when a person doesn't agree with your silly BS Confusednicker:

If you think you get to me, that’s funny. We laugh every Friday morning about how we get you torn up. It becomes a good topic especially in playoffs. This is just something I do for fun. You could call me every name in the book and I’m just gonna have fun with it. It makes for great conversation on Fridays.
I can’t wait for the next breakfast.
mysonis55 Wrote:If you think you get to me, that’s funny. We laugh every Friday morning about how we get you torn up. It becomes a good topic especially in playoffs. This is just something I do for fun. You could call me every name in the book and I’m just gonna have fun with it. It makes for great conversation on Fridays.
I know how much fun you had riding that bus back to Mayfield from Lexington as a loser the last couple years because you failed to make the simple adjustments..
Yeah, had a pretty good time. A lot better than you setting at home listening to all the teams other than my own playing in state championship games. When your team gets there some day, you will understand what an accomplishment that is. Look up the word accomplishment, so you can understand what I just said.
Is the answer ... hubris?
Let’s hope not. They shouldn’t be that cocky at this time of year. It’s been almost 4 years since the last one.
mysonis55 Wrote:Yeah, had a pretty good time. A lot better than you setting at home listening to all the teams other than my own playing in state championship games. When your team gets there some day, you will understand what an accomplishment that is. Look up the word accomplishment, so you can understand what I just said.
I had a great time at in Lexington. My team will be there when they start recruiting out of state and country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4