Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern @ Frederick Douglass 11/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions. :popcorn:
douglass will easily have a running clock if they do what they do best

douglass - 58
sw - 22
I think Freddy will easily win this game.
Douglass rolls 48-6.
Big fd
Freddie Doug by 28
FD played a little closer last week than what I thought. If this game is close, maybe FD isn’t as solid as I once thought
Frederick Douglass 63
Southwestern 07
Frederick Douglass 42-0.
Frederick Douglass 56
Southwestern 21
FD University all the way til they meet BG and/ or Cov Cath
FD rolls!
FD has too many athletes on the field.
FD-49
SW-14
Fredrick Douglas has been nearly unstoppable all season. Last week was the first true challenge which was a rematch from a game that they had won with a running clock 36-0. Those second games with talented teams have proven hard to win and even tho it was closer they still won by 10. So by them beating Scott County 24-14 I don’t think they will have much trouble with Southwestern. This has been a good run and good turn around for the Warriors. Season comes to an end for them this Friday.

FD 49
SW 13
FD 35 to 0
Frederick Douglass wins by 21!
This won’t be a game it probably will be the worst Third round game in any class SW has over achieved they have done great but it will end big time Friday night
Excited to watch all the assembled talent FDU has tonight. Proud of SW for how far they have come but FDU is too much right now.
Southwestern has had a remarkable run and a great turnaround this season but I don't see it going any farther than tonight. Regardless, good luck to both these teams and all those young warriors on both sides. God Bless.