Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Madisonville NH 28 @ Hopkinsville 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats the final. If I heard correctly, Franklin-Simpson travels to Madisonville Friday. If that’s the case, I like Madisonville’s chances of moving on to the semis.
mysonis55 Wrote:Thats the final. If I heard correctly, Franklin-Simpson travels to Madisonville Friday. If that’s the case, I like Madisonville’s chances of moving on to the semis.

....where they will have to drive 309 miles to play at Johnson Central.
If you get a chance check out their RB. He’s a beast.
FoSho Wrote:....where they will have to drive 309 miles to play at Johnson Central.

they will be ok, back in 1988-or 1989 we took trip to play Bell in the Coca-Cola Classic.We Lost That Game As Well,But Good Game.
I just see JC and Boyle being head & shoulders above the rest of the field. The Maroons are a solid team, though and capable of an upset. I also think they could get upset by FSimpson, who’s really come on strong the last 7 or 8 weeks after a very slow start.
I just read the other day that Hightower is in the running for Mr Football. He is a really good rb.
mysonis55 Wrote:I just read the other day that Hightower is in the running for Mr Football. He is a really good rb.

does he have any offers?
He says Murray State and some other mids or OVC level schools have offered. Has visited UL and some others. He put up 190 yards rushing in that 53-50 jamboree against Mayfield.
Tica Wrote:He says Murray State and some other mids or OVC level schools have offered. Has visited UL and some others. He put up 190 yards rushing in that 53-50 jamboree against Mayfield.

ok I am close to the Asst Ad At Arkansas State ,I will Ask Him To See If They Will Give Him A Look.