Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor Co. @Paducah Tilghman 11-22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Run first Taylor Co. (10-2) heads west, way west, to take on Paducah Tilghman in the 3A quarterfinals. Taylor Co. has regained offensive potency with the return of injured db/rb Tre Goodin as Glasgow found out Friday in a heavily penalized contest with multiple unsportsmanlike conduct calls for trash talking and the like. The game vibe was such that a post game disturbance erupted which necessitated aborting the customary team handshake.

Tilghman (9-3) is coming off a mediocre performance against Union County (14-0 at halftime) that saw elite rb Damien Ford get 4 TD's and 291 yards on 21 carries. Union County was able to clock 213 yards passing against PT, which has struggled all year to contain accurate passers. Defensively, Union County tried to stuff the box and force PT to throw, a strategy that proved unsuccessful.

This coming Friday, Tilghman will have to find a way to contain 3A's leading rusher Wes Oliver, averaging 170 yards a game and 9 yards a carry and also Goodin, while blocking against one of the best pass rush teams in 3A. No doubt Taylor Co. will also try to stuff the run and force PT to pass, relegating this game to be decided in the trenches.

Should be a great contest. Giving PT the slight edge tho it could go either way.

PT 28 TC 24.
I genuinely believe that this game will not be close. I have no issue with openly stating that having watched Paducah T in person, and on film, that they are nowhere near a top-ten team in 3A; I would pick them to lose to every remaining team, and several teams which have already been eliminated.

Taylor Co. 37

Paducah T. 10

I also suspect that Taylor Co. is going to show up in Lexington, eliminating Bell Co. along the way.
So you're conceding already that Taylor Co. will beat DeSales "along the way" to Lexington??

Anything can happen on a given night. Ask Owensboro Catholic.
DeSales will have already lost to Bardstown.
turkeysalad Wrote:I genuinely believe that this game will not be close. I have no issue with openly stating that having watched Paducah T in person, and on film, that they are nowhere near a top-ten team in 3A; I would pick them to lose to every remaining team, and several teams which have already been eliminated.

Taylor Co. 37

Paducah T. 10

I also suspect that Taylor Co. is going to show up in Lexington, eliminating Bell Co. along the way.
😂😂😂 hilarious
lord grantham Wrote:desales will have already lost to bardstown.

lmbo
Pt - 27
tc - 21
I absolutely believe both Taylor Co. and Bardstown (as well as several other teams remaining in 3A) could beat DeSales, but I also saw Mayfield and DeSales pummel Paducah T.

If everyone feels so frisky, I am happily willing to stake never posting on this board again, should P.T. keep it under ten, if anyone else would like to stake the same. And if anyone would like to discuss a monetary option, please let me know.
Taylor County in the slight upset. Coach Marple will have his kids ready to chew threw nails. Tre Goodin puts on a show to backup Oliver who has a big game himself. I can see an unexpected play being the difference in this game after a lot of the "same ol same ol". Both teams will run it down your throat and mostly practice to defend that.

Taylor - 27
PT - 24
turkeysalad Wrote:I absolutely believe both Taylor Co. and Bardstown (as well as several other teams remaining in 3A) could beat DeSales, but I also saw Mayfield and DeSales pummel Paducah T.

If everyone feels so frisky, I am happily willing to stake never posting on this board again, should P.T. keep it under ten, if anyone else would like to stake the same. And if anyone would like to discuss a monetary option, please let me know.

I really think you are just upset because Tilghman's PAT kicker will not DM you. It's okay.

I think this style team plays right into the hands of PT. Best case scenario. I will give the edge to PT 28-20. The only thing that scares me is the trash talk thing. I hope PT understands and doesn’t fall into that trap. Them boys don’t like trash talk. Please don’t lose your heads. I want to see PT regain the swagger without getting people ejected.
Tica Wrote:I really think you are just upset because Tilghman's PAT kicker will not DM you. It's okay.

No wonder Cade Neely didnt pancake her on an extra point smart guy!!!!
Tica Wrote:I really think you are just upset because Tilghman's PAT kicker will not DM you. It's okay.

Your response to my offer, is a photo of a child?

Do you frequently find yourself reflexively experiencing thoughts of ephebophilia?

If you can take a moment to move away from the social media of, again, a child, there are some helpful people, near your home, which I would suggest you consult:

266 Water St
Eddyville, KY 42038
You better hope Taylor Co has speed
Marple and Cardinals go to PT and win. Can’t wait for him to be on log mountain for round 4.
The same team weaknesses that PT has dealt with all year are still there, as are the strengths. I will cede that Tilghman has had a relatively easy path to the quarterfinals, compared to the other 3A brackets. That ends this Friday.

This is the team that was decimated by DeSales at home and struggled a bit with Union County but also is the team that beat 6A McCracken Co.
Good luck to the neighbors to our North !!!
Keep the discipline and don’t let them bait you guys into bad situations.
:popcorn:
I think this could be a great game. I hope PT takes care of business.
Not going to repeat it here but there is still a lot of serious mutual dislike playing out between Glasgow and Taylor Co supporters. I guess there is some sort of a past history there.

Very impressed with highlight film I saw of Taylor Co. rb Wes Oliver.
Paducah wins this one by 3. Paducah 20 TC 17
Tica Wrote:Not going to repeat it here but there is still a lot of serious mutual dislike playing out between Glasgow and Taylor Co supporters. I guess there is some sort of a past history there.

Very impressed with highlight film I saw of Taylor Co. rb Wes Oliver.

Oliver is the real deal. I look for a very hungry Taylor Co. to win 28 - 14.
Playing in friendly confines will help the Tornado this week. Way to much athleticism for Taylor to contain. If PT doesn’t turn the ball over like they’re prone to do sometimes, I think they take this one by 14 plus. If they do, it could be close.
Who is coaching Taylor county now days?
PT by 7
Paducah Tilghman 42
Taylor County 20
Hound05 Wrote:Who is coaching Taylor county now days?

Sam Marple. He came from Bell Co. and was with Dudley at Taylor before that.
Paducah Tilghman 35
Taylor Co. 28
mysonis55 Wrote:I think this style team plays right into the hands of PT. Best case scenario. I will give the edge to PT 28-20. The only thing that scares me is the trash talk thing. I hope PT understands and doesn’t fall into that trap. Them boys don’t like trash talk. Please don’t lose your heads. I want to see PT regain the swagger without getting people ejected.

I see you are still hyping a mediocre team up because Mayfield plays against them.
Pages: 1 2