Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Oneida blue white game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it’s hard to judge but Oneida has a ton of talent. Had a kid doing a windmill in the game. Also had several kids scoring the ball really well. Bigs are very good. Defense was way better then anytime last year. Definitely got a ways to go but upside is huge.
Marcum was in attendance. Nice balance of shooters and bigs. OBI will def. be a factor.
There two bigs impressed me. One going out on the floor and making shots. The other with his defense and rebounding.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:There two bigs impressed me. One going out on the floor and making shots. The other with his defense and rebounding.
When you say “bigs” what height are you meaning? At some schools 6’2 is considered a big.
I also made the trip down to see the Oneida team wow is all I can say. My opinion is they are not staying 15th very long 😮😮 very impressed 👍👍
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:When you say “bigs” what height are you meaning? At some schools 6’2 is considered a big.

The big's looked to me to be around 6'3 and other one 6'6 to 6'7 maybe.
Why was MArcum there?
Not sure why marcum was there, I saw him sitting with the coach before the game. I heard they were friends.
Bigmouth1953 Wrote:Not sure why marcum was there, I saw him sitting with the coach before the game. I heard they were friends.

Oh ok. Good deal. I thought maybe there was a little more to it, I guess I was just looking more into than there was. 👍🏻
No I don’t think so. Just that marcum and woods are friends. Plus he knows a couple of the players I assume from when he coached.
This group of Mountaineers could be a real good team. They will be in top 10 in a very short while. Just Saying.
I've seen OBI play and I still don't know who the new guy is. I knew all the starters - Woods, Onuoha, Estep, Simpson and Hall.
obi had 6 kids score in their bell co scrimmage. only new kids of those 6 was hall and simpson. hall led obi with 23
I was told they are still trying to figure out what way to play.
Is Marcum, the sixth man, the new player?
No. He played this summer.